Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Wheels...

Flamby

Heya just thought I'd put some up to date pictures of my car on the forum and get your oppinions on what you think of my new wheels :)

She still has her nasty dent in the passenger door but I reckon she's still presentable :) let me know what you think...

DSCF0533.jpg

DSCF0531.jpg

DSCF0529.jpg

DSCF0527.jpg

DSCF0520.jpg

Man i miss that car... :crybaby:

Looking stunning as i said before mate.. nice taste in rims you have there.. :thumbsup:

thankyou dan h, I love them :D

and fizz I have you to thank for giving me the heads up on these rims so I appreciate it :) :thumbsup:

omg!!   white wheels on a blue car and it looks amazing!!!!

You sound shocked.. :rolleyes:

i am iv never thought of white wheels on a blue car before, red or white car maybe. looks amazing though!

hehe thankyou so much for all your comments everyone :) really really lovely to read your comments :D

well fizz found a thread on imoc where someone was selling them second hand so I snapped them up at a brilliant price :thumbsup: love them to bits :)

Thanks again for your comments I really reall appreciate it :)

hehe cheers everyone Im very proud and appreciative of your comments :)

yeah the colour is something special when waxed up :) IVe only had red cars before this so Im loving it :thumbsup:

ryan1985 - hehe where did you hear about my exhaust plans :P hehe hopefully soon :thumbsup:

Nice wheels mate still waiting to get mine on ANYWAY i was at a mate a couple of days ago who owns a scrap yard he just took in a mk2 mr 2 in the same colour as yours its been hit really hard BUT the passenger side is mint if you fancy a cheap door let me know

oooh brilliant thanks toystar you have pm mate :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links