Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello All. Just Bought a Corolla T Sport.

chico

Hi chico,

welcome to the club, I have had my T Sport for a about 2 months now, hope you enjoy yours as much I am doing.

Hello Jake,

Hope I do have fun with it. I'd like to see how it compares with the 306 Rallye I had. Any more mods in the pipeline?

Welcome Chico, Fantastic tool the Corolla T-Sport, a rival to the Civic Type R, most people dont quite understand how quick the Corolla is. My T-Sport comes in the form of a Yaris though but it is still a pocket rocket. :P

Hi Chico,

I'm currently checking out springs that will lower the Corolla by 30-35mm, having made the change to 17" wheels with lower profile tyres than the 16x6's originaly fitted, I still think the lower spring will improve the handling with out effecting the comfort too much, I had too long test drive (each over an hour) prior to purchasing my Corolla, and was amzed at the improved cornering with the bigger wheels and tryes. I did this after reading several reviews which made comment to the amount of traction this car has, but was let down by the smaller wheels.

I managed to get a good deal on the wheels and tryes, and the dealer gave me a good discount for the 16's.

I think the look of the car will also be enhanced by the lower springs. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links