Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cts Compressor Pics

scott1eboy

The pics aren't new , the are stoneold :D

The pics were taken at the Essen Motor Show in Germany in december 2003 ! And front- , rear- and side-skirts are an unicque example made in Japan. You won't get these parts.

I've posted my photos a long time ago :

CTSCfront.jpg

CTSCrear.jpg

CTSCsideskirtfront.jpg

CTSCsideskirtrear.jpg

to acid man dude

what paint was used on the engine cover of you signatue ????????????

looks tops :thumbsup: thinking of painting mine but dont want a paint that will crack etc

I prefer the newest TTE Frontbumper on the CTS Kompressor :drool:

what paint was used on the engine cover of you signatue ????????????

It is normal bodywork varnish. But I have to admit that the cylinder-cover will really heaten up by excessive use of the engine-power :D

I've got only 2 small points where the varnish makes bubbles (but it is only the fact that there are 5 layers of paint on it ;) )

First it is necessary to paint the cylinder-cover with plastic-primer !!! Otherwise you can scrape the varnish off.

And my airbrush is also still on the cover ;)

Edit : the silver is aluminium-spray , holds on every surface under every conditions :yes:

thanks for the link....here are more pics....Hope you enjoy them as much as I did

interiortoyota_motor__147.jpg

interiortoy._249.jpg

toyota_corolla_tte..._803.jpgtoyota_corolla_tteinterior3_282.jpg

toyota_corolla_tteinterior2_110.jpg

toyota_corolla_tteinterior1_315.jpg

Do you olso have pic of the front ??

Something is strange with the claimed reduction of emissions of Corolla TS Copressor vs. Corolla TS.

According to the offcial TOYOTA info in this site, the compressor emits CO2 218 g/km:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/news/publi...ercharged.shtml

But the previous Corolla TS emitted CO2 198 g/km :

http://www.whatcar.com/car_review_runningc...?DL=0&RT=209033

I WANT ONE

Wonder how many is left

It seems its only a limited run of 250 for the UK, so you best get down to your local dealer quick :thumbsup: .

It seems its only a limited run of 250 for the UK, so you best get down to your local dealer quick :thumbsup: .

Good advice, The T-sport compressor is in this months Toyota "in Front" magazine.

I soon as I clapped eyes on it I was on the phone to my local dealer. He reports that they have not received theirs yet, but has given me a first refusal when they arrive. (Whoohoo ! :D )

He reckons price will be just short of 20k. Just have to figure how to pay for one now ! :blink:

See quote below from the Toyota if magazine.

Si

"Toyota has just launched the fastest most powerful Corolla in the car's long history - the T Sport Compressor - in the United Kingdom.

From Toyota Motor Sport, the team responsible for Toyota's F1 team, this model is powered by a super-charged 1.8-litre VVTL-i engine, which takes you from 0-62mph in just 6.9 seconds and gives a top speed of 140mph where permitted.

Along with at least 200bhp, provided by a supercharger boosting performance across the operating range, come exeptional handling, safety and style.

Not only does it drive well with it's lowered suspension improving stability, its rear spoiler and twin exit silencer give it a unique and sporty look."

Good advice, The T-sport compressor is in this months Toyota "in Front" magazine.

I soon as I clapped eyes on it I was on the phone to my local dealer. He reports that they have not received theirs yet, but has given me a first refusal when they arrive. (Whoohoo ! :D )

He reckons price will be just short of 20k. Just have to figure how to pay for one now ! :blink:

See quote below from the Toyota if magazine.

Si

"Toyota has just launched the fastest most powerful Corolla in the car's long history - the T Sport Compressor - in the United Kingdom.

From Toyota Motor Sport, the team responsible for Toyota's F1 team, this model is powered by a super-charged 1.8-litre VVTL-i engine, which takes you from 0-62mph in just 6.9 seconds and gives a top speed of 140mph where permitted.

Along with at least 200bhp, provided by a supercharger boosting performance across the operating range, come exeptional handling, safety and style.

Not only does it drive well with it's lowered suspension improving stability, its rear spoiler and twin exit silencer give it a unique and sporty look."

No doubt the large amount of extra tourque is going to make this a far better car to drive,but what has happened to the performance, have they added a lot of weight?? i suspect the actual figure under most circumstances will be better than this. I have managed 0-60 of 6.4 and top speed, well somewhere far beyond 140 lol, on my slightly modded normal t sport.

but what has happened to the performance, have they added a lot of weight?? i suspect the actual figure under most circumstances will be better than this. I have managed 0-60 of 6.4 and top speed, well somewhere far beyond 140 lol, on my slightly modded normal t sport.

I think most standard CTS owners would agree that the Toyota 0-62 figure of 8.4secs is a little conservative.

Could this be the same on the CTS Compressor? if so, it's going to be one fast Toyota.

Could this be an Astra VXR beater? (Insert flames here)

one can only hope, but the proof as they say is in the pudding.

Si

From all the reviews I've read, most magazines are slating it in comparison to the Astra VXR, new Focus ST and Golf GTI.

It's too old and too slow...........evidently!!

Has anyone bought one yet!?!? :D

We had ours delivered yesterday,looks good.Not been out in it yet but looking forward to it.

Slightly dissipointed thou,looks too plain..Im gonna order the tte bumper for it and our bodyshop is gonna paint it and wang it on.But as it is,its pretty pants,not much differant from the t-sport expect the rims and the ubik end.

BoB

We had ours delivered yesterday,looks good.Not been out in it yet but looking forward to it.

Slightly dissipointed thou,looks too plain..Im gonna order the tte bumper for it and our bodyshop is gonna paint it and wang it on.But as it is,its pretty pants,not much differant from the t-sport expect the rims and the ubik end.

BoB

Is your garage's Compressor red like the one in the pics above? If so you'll have to take some pics for me with the bumper fitted 'cos I'm thinking of getting the TTE front bumper for mine too :drool:

BoB

Is your garage's Compressor red like the one in the pics above? If so you'll have to take some pics for me with the bumper fitted 'cos I'm thinking of getting the TTE front bumper for mine too :drool:

NAH,Not at all.Its got a standard t-sport bumper on it..but were gonna fit one to it !

BoB

NAH,Not at all.Its got a standard t-sport bumper on it..but were gonna fit one to it !

Sorry european_bob, what I meant is:

(1) Is the Compressor at your garage RED?

(2) Can you please take a pic when you fit the TTE front bumper anyway?

Cheers! :thumbsup:

BoB

Sorry european_bob, what I meant is:

(1) Is the Compressor at your garage RED?

(2) Can you please take a pic when you fit the TTE front bumper anyway?

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Yeah no problems! and its not red ! its grey.