Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Massive Toyota Recall

Uncle Bob

Read in a motoring paper today , that Toyota had had one of its biggest recalls to date, it to do with a wiring fault ,that could turn off the headlamps when i use, models include Corolla, Yaris and Rav4 and affects vehicles built betwwen May 2000 to August 2002, luck for us, only a limited number are expected in the UK.

Blimey!

That's a hell of alot of cars.

Still suspect they could end up calling alot of owners of those cars back just for safety checking.

shows what a responsible car company toyota is...

Millions of BMW's are on the road with a similar problem with their indicators, yet BMW doesnt have any recall ;) :P

Millions of BMW's are on the road with a similar problem with their indicators, yet BMW doesnt have any recall ;) :P

and BMW isnt the only company...

hope i dont get the recall letter from Mr T

and BMW isnt the only company...

hope i dont get the recall letter from Mr T

Unlikely -- the cars in question went to Oceania (apparantly)so hardly a concern for us. Quite a few models were affected, however.

BMW have indicators!!!!! :eek::lol:

BMW have indicators!!!!! :eek::lol:

Apparently, but I've not seen a model with working indicators EVER! :lol:

I might have imagined this too but there's problems with the new yaris and a lot of them have had to be called back ....... I think this was in Canada?

I read it in a news paper the other day

That's good of Toyota :thumbsup:

reminds me of my 306, headlights came on when you put the car in reverse there was no other way of getting them on. Took a whole day of tracing wires about to find a dodgy earth in the rear near side cluster! Also had running lights down the side (indicators were all on, all the time!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links