Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hid For Yaris?

Yaris WRC

who all has HID in their yaris in the Uk .... anyone?

also see the likes of the TRD kit are they E marked? meaning road legal in the UK?

it has also been that long since i had a set of std front headlights i forgot what type bulbs they use? is it H4 and H7 ?

does anyone know of any aftermarket kits that are E marked and road legal in the UK? :help:

Prolex do hid kits, but no aftermarket kit is legal as a car must have auto levelling headlamps.

who all has HID in their yaris in the Uk  .... anyone?

also see the likes of the TRD kit are they E marked? meaning road legal in the UK?

it has also been that long since i had a set of std front headlights i forgot what type bulbs they use?  is it H4 and H7  ?

does anyone know of any aftermarket kits that are E marked and road legal in the UK? :help:

H4 xenon mate

couldnt you buy auto leveling kit???

in car adjustment wouldnt be good enough for MOT would it?

and thanks to both of you for answering :)

sod that have you seen how good your lamps become!

come MOT just swap em!

i can rely on Jaxx to spit out the obvious, always going straight to the solution lol

thats probably what will happen but... how much effort to change it round?

many wires to be cut etc???

sorry im a about as subtle as a brick to the face :lol:

minimal wiring really matey, fit some onto a disco a while back, most tricky thing in the yaris will be mounting the new wiring and the ballast box, the landy was ok as the engine bay is huge so plenty of room

best bet is with the morettes youll need the H7 bulb (i think) or H1 cant remember which one does the driving lamp! and its far cheaper than a usual H4 bulb in the OE lights as they use some fancy slide mechanism or somat

and it should be an relatively easy instal, maybe an extra relay and better connection as the load may be too much for the std wiring

only thing i can think of is the funny wiring on the morettes as you probablly well know about :lol: but should be straight forward

just gimme a shout if ya stuck :yes:

they havent got a how to but im sure if u ask nicely they may point you in the right direction,

sorry for not giving much info before was just leaving and thought better to post something rather than nothing,

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links