Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Fitters...

Gnome

Ordered my tyres through the Gold Discount scheme, and have to say was very impressed. I got my pair of tyres, and am on the search for a fitter.

Came across this site: www.mytyres.com

If you follow THIS link, you can find one of their recommended tyre fitters, nearest to you (on right-hand menu, under "Your fitting service companies). One about 4 miles down the road from me, and have to say, I like the pricing!

Price includes dismount of old tyre, putting in new valve, balancing, mounting of new tyre, and disposal of old tyre. All for £6!

Only a couple of quid cheaper than elsewhere, but look after the pennies...

;)

Unfortunately, the guy I found is no longer in business, so I started ringing round for quotes.

Everyone seemed to want bewteen £10 and £13 PER TYRE for fitting, valve, etc!

However. I found an ATS Euromaster in town, who said it would only cost £12 for the both of them to be fitted.

Sorted!

6 quid a piece is a good price.. we take 8 quid for upto and incl 15" 10 quid for bigger... so you done well :thumbsup:

I was pretty chuffed. Small outfit down the back of one of the town's Ind Estates, so it looks like alot of business is from local company vans/ lorrys.

They were quick too. Sorted!

• 2 weeks later...
I was pretty chuffed. Small outfit down the back of one of the town's Ind Estates, so it looks like alot of business is from local company vans/ lorrys.

Just bought some tyres too and awaiting to be fitted.

My Tyres are good, but it may also be worth checking topgear.co.uk, which I found to be cheaper.

ATS Euromaster aren't a back street private company.. they are a multinational with depots all over the UK.. ATS = Associated Tyre Services. Still a good price though.