Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Arc Top-mount Intercooler For Glanza-v

ecksjay

Right, just a little bit of research for myself here.

Hello, im new, blah blah etc etc. :D

im looking to get a glanza v in the next few weeks, was just wondering what the more knowledgable members would pay for an aftermarket replacement for the stock intercooler, in the form of an ARC top mount jobby (you should all know how good ARC are, and if not, then do some research!).

Dont want anything hardcore, which is why a deeper and more efficient version of the stock one is on the cards.

they're VERY rare, and sold for like £900 new (still retail for about £700 in new zealand, and stuff like that is cheaper over there due to the huge import scene!).

£300 sounds like a good price as far as im concerned, considering a custom one would cost the same if not more, and the usual replacement of the FD3S RX7 intercooler swap would probably be around £200, for one in good condition anyway, unless you could steal one when someone isn't looking :D

Just gotta wait for the little puppy to land now, and then get insurance setup, and we're away :)

will get pics and spec sorted when she lands.

thanks guys.

Harry.

yes, the one i won ;)

I was just wondering what someone was willing to pay, as they're VERY rare, and i've never seen one for sale anywhere else, which is why i bought it, as it was an absolute complete bargain, went for a stupid price considering what it is and the condition.

Most people go front mount mate they stay away from the ARC's because of the heat soak problems. But if your sticking with the CT9 turbo then the ARc is a very good upgrade.

Simon

I will go front mount if i go for hardcore modifying, but at first i will not, and not even sure if i will do, but my cousin owns all sorts of import related companies, including one which can sort me with a front mount 'cooler from an evo, as the last one they did was absolutely top notch, plus it was for a drug dealer so it had to be half decent :yes:

ARC stuff is absolutely s*** hot, and very rare, hence my speedy purchase, and im sure it'll be more than adequate (hell the standard one will be, they wouldn't have sold any if it had been a major problem), so i'll just bang it on and see how it goes.

Will get an electronic boost controller too and bump the boost up slightly to see what sort've increases i can get with just basic upgrades (intercooler, filter, 'zorst, boost upgrade etc).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links