Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chavs

sotal

If somebody called you a chav you would think of it as an insult wouldn't you??

I would and I had that in my little mind that anyone in the world would think it was an insult.

Anyway was walking the dog last night and I walked pas a bunch of teenagers with gold chains on and burbury caps and they were arguing about who was more chav and boasting about it. Initially I thought they were taking the ***** but it seemed they were serious, the one with the burbury cap on seemed genuinely hurt that the other didn't think that he was more chav even though he'd managed to get (probably steal) a burbury cap.

Is it just me or do you think that is wierd??? :eek:

I had heard somebody mention before that they were buying a corsa so they could chav it up a bit (which they did with neon under lights) but I thought they were joking.

So folks just remember when you try to insult a little mong on the local council estate by calling them a chav they will be made very happy and will tell all their mates :lol:

Has anybody else listened in, in chav world to see if they are all proud of it?

That's absolutely ridiculous, if some1 called me a chav it'd :censor: me off no end & I expect the same when I call other people it, I'll have to think about using a different word from now on

I say, call them an ambulance....

and then make sure they'll appreciate the gesture ;)

:lol: That's one of your funniest "dry sense of humor" comments yet :thumbsup:

dont know about being proud of it but the little fu**ers down in our village have taken to playing a new game - its called 'pretend we are beating someone up and see how many cars we can get to stop' :ffs:

well i didnt fall for it - i just carried on driving - they soon moved out the way! :ph34r:

What has it come to that kids have to play these sorts of ridiculous games? :wacko:

lol

ive seen them do the ol rope tricker where two stand either side of the road and pretend to lift up a rope

or when they stand in the road waving and jumping around

gear down and toe it, soon as they hear the car wind up and start moving they seem to get out the way pretty sharpish

lol

ive seen them do the ol rope tricker where two stand either side of the road and pretend to lift up a rope

or when they stand in the road waving and jumping around

gear down and toe it, soon as they hear the car wind up and start moving they seem to get out the way pretty sharpish

I did that once in the wrong place! I was trying to drive through a town centre to pick my wife up and it was kicking out time so there were loads of drunks staggering in the road. I wound the car up a bit towards the first lot and they all moved, the second lot was a bit bigger so I tried to make more noise by putting my clutch in and revving then let it out to lurge towards them. I noticed just in time that they were all crossing on a zebra crossing :eek: :!Removed!: :lol: Stupid me!

dont know about being proud of it but the little fu**ers down in our village have taken to playing a new game - its called 'pretend we are beating someone up and see how many cars we can get to stop'  :ffs:

well i didnt fall for it - i just carried on driving - they soon moved out the way!  :ph34r:

What has it come to that kids have to play these sorts of ridiculous games?  :wacko:

Dunno, but I was going along in a private cab once & the driver pressed the button to make all the doors lock because he said there were kids who pressed the button on certain sets of pedestrian traffic lights & then when cars stopped ran at the cars, opened the doors & snatched whatever they could get their hands on, smash & grab style.

dont know about being proud of it but the little fu**ers down in our village have taken to playing a new game - its called 'pretend we are beating someone up and see how many cars we can get to stop'  :ffs:

well i didnt fall for it - i just carried on driving - they soon moved out the way!  :ph34r:

What has it come to that kids have to play these sorts of ridiculous games?  :wacko:

Dunno, but I was going along in a private cab once & the driver pressed the button to make all the doors lock because he said there were kids who pressed the button on certain sets of pedestrian traffic lights & then when cars stopped ran at the cars, opened the doors & snatched whatever they could get their hands on, smash & grab style.

Nah - he just didn't trust you :lol: He thought you were going to make a run for it. You mus look like a dodgy character :lol::ph34r:

What has it come to that kids have to play these sorts of ridiculous games?   :wacko:

Nah - he just didn't trust you :lol: He thought you were going to make a run for it. You mus look like a dodgy character :lol::ph34r:

Lol, yeah, you're probably right, the accent probably didn't help matters either

Tbh, just hearing the doors lock as you're getting driven along by a complete stranger doesn't give you the nicest feeling in the world :unsure:

I think they see it as a compliment..... chav is a high status to be given and whoever is voted King & Queen Chav are like the Posh & Becks of their city centre..... :rolleyes:

Whats is the youth of today coming too , Chav is now seen as a compliment :censor: Thats :censor: ing pathetic .

send all the wee :censor: too iraq or afghanistan baby ! get em doing something usefull like getting shot :thumbsup:

(sorry if this is a bit severe)but a hate me wee :censor: that think its funny to de Badge my car for me......

Whats is the youth of today coming too , Chav is now seen as a compliment :censor: Thats  :censor: ing pathetic .

send all the wee  :censor:  too iraq or afghanistan baby ! get em doing something usefull like getting shot  :thumbsup:

(sorry if this is a bit severe)but a hate me wee  :censor: that think its funny to de badge my car for me......

Why waste a bullet on them. Pixie handle to the kneecaps. :yes::thumbsup:

did anyone see the money programme last night? it was all about Burberry and how Chavs almost ruined the brand. was well interesting

Theres loads of them round near me, really pi**es me off, there everywhere!

Quite funny though when they start walking in the road, or start to cross it when they know your coming in the car, and walk stupidly slow to try and make you slow down, they soon start shifting if you floor it at em :lol::lol:

We are lucky round here, theres not too many of them, but the ones there are really pi** me off... theres a place in Poland just right for the to**ers... Auschwitz; see how Chav they behave when put in there!

Whats is the youth of today coming too , Chav is now seen as a compliment :censor: Thats  :censor: ing pathetic .

send all the wee  :censor:  too iraq or afghanistan baby ! get em doing something usefull like getting shot  :thumbsup:

(sorry if this is a bit severe)but a hate me wee  :censor: that think its funny to de badge my car for me......

Why waste a bullet on them. Pixie handle to the kneecaps. :yes::thumbsup:

cant go wrong with a bit of hickory :yes:

cool now i know how to wind em up........shout out my window and call them "fine upstanding members of the community" :D

cool now i know how to wind em up........shout out my window and call them "fine upstanding members of the community" :D

:lol: might be worth a try, see what happens :lol:

I bet it would have more of an effect :lol:

Or how about:

"It was nice to see you in church on sunday Lad"

or

"Hey, your the lad that volenteers to work in the oxfam shop - good on you lad"

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links