Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jap Performance Sunday

bluebox

Whilst reading this months Japanese Perfomance mag, i noticed that they have got there own show on Sunday 13th july, was just wondering as a club are we going. Will most probably attend but would be nice to go under a club banner, anyone know anything?

Have you got any more details, where is it, what sort of show is it etc, am sure we could get some interest....

Just got back from today's via the cruise at stoke and am knackered but what a day...

I'll posta fulll report tomorrow but gotta say what bargains were available...

HKS Filter to go in my induction kit for £21 and a new helmet (VEMAR) for £25....

Have you got any more details, where is it, what sort of show is it etc, am sure we could get some interest....

Just got back from today's via the cruise at stoke and am knackered but what a day...

I'll posta fulll report tomorrow but gotta say what bargains were available...

HKS Filter to go in my induction kit for £21 and a new helmet (VEMAR) for £25....

loud bangs at the fensport anti-lag display.....priceless :D

sorry if this scared,made any one deaf or upset anyone it was kinda childish but a good laugh not to mention a crowd puller :D

oops was that JAP's yesterday...

Dawsey, great to meet you at long last, superb car, and was hilarious watching the crowds run over to where your car was when demonstrating the anti-lag....

Superb car superb faces when they talked to you about it and were just dumbstruck when you told them the figures :) :) :)

The show is at Hickstead showground 10m north of brighton on the A23. 5 pound per person or 4 pound with Japanese performace mag. :thumbsup:

Agian I would of loved to of gone but unfortunately I will be at the Goodwood Festival Of Speed from Friday 11th to Sunday 13th. :(

But I will be seeing this years Toyota F1 car, driven by Panis up the hill. :drool:

Nick :thumbsup:

Its next sunday people, are we going or not, would be nice to see you all again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership