Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Car

Bakewell

dude, they stole a tail-lamp and indicator too, yet alone the engine! hehe :lol:

looks nice, always thought the toyota optional kit looked nice. im slightly iffy on the dual exhaust though, as duals do nothing for an inline piston engine...someone said that a paseo with duals sounds nice though...

do you mean dual tip muffler or two separate mufflers? i mean sure, i know some standard cars that have dual (or is it twin? i forget now) exhausts on an inline engine; audi tt quattro, honda s2000, but it doesn't help anyway. ah well, at least bakewell's isn't garish! looking goooooood

best toy car ever? :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :rolleyes:

when you get it to run, let us know if you get it to go faster than it can coast down a hill in its current condition

the engine has been fully rebuilt and is in and ready to go, one problem the fuel pump does not come in and the spark is very weak. i think the alarm is still active, so will need toyota to take a look. just sh1tting it on how much it is going to cost me!!!!! :censor: i am getting 17's as those 16's have a stuipd tyre, 25,40,16 the width of a 18! and the exhaust systems needs tlc, it goes in to a single back box which has one input two out puts (duel) and the one out put is just taking over to the other side of the car. it may change back pressure but its a road car, its not like i am racing and after those 0.5sec faster here and there. thansk for the input. may fuel me to get it done sooner :thumbsup:

the engine has been fully rebuilt and is in and ready to go, one problem the fuel pump does not come in and the spark is very weak. i think the alarm is still active, so will need toyota to take a look. just sh1tting it on how much it is going to cost me!!!!!  :censor: i am getting 17's as those 16's have a stuipd tyre, 25,40,16 the width of a 18! and the exhaust systems needs tlc, it goes in to a single back box which has one input two out puts (duel) and the one out put is just taking over to the other side of the car. it may change back pressure but its a road car, its not like i am racing and after those 0.5sec faster here and there. thansk for the input. may fuel me to get it done sooner  :thumbsup:

what alloys do you have on the car becos they r lookin very nice one it.