Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ripped From My Heart

Yaris-Nut

Hi, haven't been on for a while and i'm sorry to come back with some bad news.

This morning i found my car broken in to and my expensive stereo ripped from the dash. Some ba :censor: rds has made off with my stereo!! :censor: :censor: :censor:

Its beyond disappointment cos it was so much trouble for me in getting the stereo i wanted in the first place .. and now its gone. :(

So if anyone see's a Pioneer DEH-P8600MP for sale with no box, remote control or anything it might be mine! :censor:

Seriously p :censor: ed off rant over.

:angry:

Sorry to hear that Yaris-Nut. Will the insurance pay up?

If it's any help, I have a Pioneer KEH-9700R that you can borrow until you manage to get the new one sorted. From what you said it sound like you think you're going to have trouble getting one?

This used to be in my Celica and I was going to install it in the MR2 but when I came to fit it I found that the tape player's not working - I'm sure it was fine in the Celica, but the monkeys who I paid good money to for its removal from the Celica must have pulled the unit out by the tape mechanism and bent it. Wish I'd just removed it myself now. :censor:

I did get it connected up to the MR2 in order to check my wiring harness and the radio still sounds fantastic and if you have a CD changer or Mini disk fitted it'll control those as I had them in the Celica - I don't think Pioneer bus has changed has it?

Anyway, offers there if you want it - PM me.

Tony

Thats pish mate. :censor:

Em, they deserve to get their fingers cut off with a rusty butter knife! :ffs:

Hope you manage to find another headunit which is just as good mate! :thumbsup:

That's appalling, the nearest I've got to having anything like that happened was some1 having a go at my passenger side door lock when the bunch of scum went on a little crime wave around the area, that was bad enough. Hopefully they haven't done too much damage & you can just replace part of it at a small price.

Dunno what to say - I just hope the little sods get caught :(

A

dude that sucks, sorry 2 hear about this :( hope that catch the little F***ers, why are people so frigin jellous, it pisses me off so much .. i mean why cant people just apriciate the time and effort gone into someones car, NO instead they ruin it,

hope u get it all sorted dude, keep us updated, is there much other damage to the car? look at it this way, least it was only the stero and not the car !!

Damn man that sucks *****! Especially knowing what happened before when you tried getting it the first time. Did you take the face off of it when you got out of the car?

be-carefull....they know that you'll probably replace it... .. they may target you again...for another brand new head unit!

Sorry to hear about it mate ........ there are some :censor: about!

Did you 'Dead-Lock' your cars central locking?

be-careful....they know that you'll probably replace it... .. they may target you again...for another brand new head unit!

Either bolt it to the chassis or Booby trap it :thumbsup: !

Well i got my window replaced now just before the rain has started to come down. But apparently there were alot of break-in's that night in the area and unluckily for me mine was one of those.

The car was locked, immobilised and the stereo face taken off, but i didnt set the alarm siren last night as recently the proximity sensor has been beeping and disturbing ppl when it rained heavily, so i didnt set it. My fault really. <_<

Managed to clean up most of the mess and check everything out and other than scratchin my interior and my gear knob they didnt do "too" much damage. ;) They even took my PDA charger aswell! :angry:

Here's a pic ..

DSC00968s.JPG

T600 - Thanks for the offer mate, but i doubt i'd be getting another after market headunit anytime soon, as its just too depressing to think that i've had it for less than 6 months and now its gone. Will put the standard cd player back in and put up with plain old cd's for now.

But this has seriously dented my confidence in how much money and effort i put into my car, as no matter how much you spend, it only takes a few minutes for someone to cause irreversible damage to it. This is a sad reflection of reality and the society we live in nowadays.

personally i think the arab world have got this one boxed off..you steal something..we'll cut your hand off! do it again...we'll cut the other one off..!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links