Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Think About This Corolla?

Toyosupra[pt]

Corolla 1.4 d4d, June 2005.. was bought as NEW

This corolla is from a portuguese toyota owner, the portuguese dealer (Salvador Caetano) says that the car IS GOOD AND NORMAL.

The car was inspected by them, and when he goes to the garage.. the car comes with the same problems.

the engine vibrates a lot too. :eek:

look the pictures:

carro003small7pq.jpg

carro004small9hs.jpg

carro005small0xd.jpg

carro006small5mw.jpg

carro007small6ij.jpg

carro008small1yc.jpg

carro011small6bi.jpg

carro013small1jg.jpg

carro015small4oq.jpg

carro016small8dr.jpg

carro017small4en.jpg

carro019small0wn.jpg

carro020small4nx.jpg

carro022small1gx.jpg

carro023small9gs.jpg

carro024small8qm.jpg

i hope that someone of toyota in europe can see this and :censor: the portuguese dealer and importer Salvador Caetano

to me that looks like its been crash, ive seen this before

the body Shell ends up twisetd and nothing can then mount up properly and leaves huge panel gaps etc....

to me that looks like its been crash, ive seen this before

the body shell ends up twisetd and nothing can then mount up properly and leaves huge panel gaps etc....

Yeah you could be right. Is there an equivalent of the HPI check we have in UK for Portugal?

just want say the dashboad are badly out of is fitting place thats why is showing all kind of gaps ,i am very surprise toyota say is normal ?,even david blankett can see this corolla dashboard are badly out of is place.

NO it is not normal i think is time for whoever own this car to seek legal advise agains toyota if they dont repaired back to how it should be,if is me i will not wait any longer this is a strong case to take toyota to court with high chance of winning.

ps:if the car has be in accident than toyota will blame it on that for sure

HPI check will check a cars history, amongst other things.........an Inspection report. ie previous crash damage

but he buy it as New. he was the first owner.. :!Removed!:

in my opinion the car was in a accident between de factory and Portugal.. because i can't understand how can this corolla passed in the quality controls

Either your key is a device of extreme destructive power, or somethign is seriously wrong with your car! that is not right, no excuses!

oh it's brand new?? What the hell...Did Stevie Wonder work on the assembly line or something? Take it back where you got it from. :eek:

in some of the pics you post i can see some similarities with my corolla (some poor assembly). but not like that as yours.

it seems that there is something indeed wrong with your car. Maybe an accident, or something wrong during the assebly. My advice to you is to reach a higher ranking person from to toyota in you country. in example here in greece there are the official toyota dealers but there are also the main offices of toyota. talk to them...

ckapodistrias, salvador caetano is who imports toyotas to portugal..

since i seen these photo's i notice my steering wheel has one gap bigger than the other thanks Toyosupra[pt] now i cant take my eyes of it t everytime i used the car.cheers :D :D :D

also waiting for the outcome on what toyota gonna do about it.

• 2 weeks later...
since i seen these photo's i notice my steering wheel  has one gap bigger than the other thanks Toyosupra[pt] now i cant take my eyes of it t everytime i used the car.cheers :D  :D  :D

since i seen these photo's i notice my steering wheel  has one gap bigger than the other thanks Toyosupra[pt] now i cant take my eyes of it t everytime i used the car.cheers :D  :D  :D

Hi Anything further on your Corolla . Caetano is part owned by Toyota and are usually pretty good at sorting out problems. I bought a 1.4D4D MMT in January and it shows none of the faults that you have displayed. All panels are a perfect fit.

Take it up with the head office of Caetano . You can e-mail them on their website in English and they activate the local branch.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links