Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zorst Recording

Oli

Zorst Recording

For some reason Mediaplayer (if you use it) seams to take a few seconds to load it???? It does work.

sounds nice. ill have to try and do mine now.

this could start a whole new section :D

Thanks for the response.

Yeah i'd love to hear everyones toyota. I'm fed up of hearing crappy fords and vauhall's go past.

Haven't nova's got the worse sound ever?

Haven't nova's got the worse sound ever?

Not that I'm defending Nova's but I have to say that Metro's sound the worst!!! Especially in first gear! :lol:

i'll go with that....

nice to know that all jap car's sound nice in there own little way....not like nova's & metro's!!

Hi oli

Now thats what i'm talking about that sounds really nice. I cant wait to get myself a new exhaust. Cheers for that mate.

jerry!!

Now that is what i call a nice sounding zorst. B) bet it turns a few heads :P

Tom!!

Now that is what i call a nice sounding zorst. B) bet it turns a few heads :P

Tom!!

yeah man.

down little side streets in the morning people don't look impressed..... :P :P

:drool: Sounds sweet, how much did the entire exhaust system cost (including fitting), wouldn't mind beefing up my Yaris's purr :P

p.s. I used to have a metro, and mind sounded like a Tank! Could have had something to do with the knackered gearbox mind <_<

Just read Dawsey's post...

Hate to say it Dawsey, I don't think there are many Speakers that could handle your's going off, you could always just tell people to imagine a WW2 Anti-Aircraft Battery going off, I'm pretty sure after hearing you on the weekend that would be close enough !!!

:drool: Sounds sweet, how much did the entire exhaust system cost (including fitting), wouldn't mind beefing up my Yaris's purr :P

p.s. I used to have a metro, and mind sounded like a Tank! Could have had something to do with the knackered gearbox mind <_<

£320 with fitting. cat removed also

cat removed also

That legal ?

it is if you replace it come MOT time on new cars.... B)

Does having the cat removed make a big difference to the performance / sound? And is it a difficult job or could someone with a resonable amount of car skills do it?

it is illegal but my MOT is still a year away..and i've got the OE system.

It does help power. I should have a BHP graph after the service next week. I'll scan it and post it hopefully on the Sat.

What have you done about the engine warning light coming on? Just had my exhaust fitted on my corolla removed one of the cats and fitted a smaller centre box with a 4 inch slash cut carbon fibre back box, but didnt tack out the first cat due to the oxygen sensors.

What have you done about the engine warning light coming on? Just had my exhaust fitted on my corolla removed one of the cats and fitted a smaller centre box with a 4 inch slash cut carbon fibre back box, but didnt tack out the first cat due to the oxygen sensors.

I haven't done anything. the car seams to be running fine so i'm not bothered.

The light takes around 100 miles to come back on once reset so i think it just a heat problem due to the higher flow.

If you try do a self diagnostic (paperclip between tt and e1 on the dignostics box) and turn the ignition key to on (not turning the engine over) I would put money on it popping up with Err 21 or Oxygen Sensor/Lambda sensor....

I'm pretty sure Err 21 is the same accross the Toyota Range. If this is the case it's the sesnor which monitors the gasses in the exhaust system, if this has failed is not presetn you'll be running a little rich which isn't a major problem....

I've been running like this for a week or two now and will continue to do so until I can afford the replacement sensor which i can get for about £50

what do you think it's f**ked the sensor?

where would that error 21 come up mate?? on the dash or different beeps??

thanks for your help mate..