Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk111 Supra N/a Free To Collector

Gareth B

Doesn't get any cheaper than that!

1989 Mk111 Supra 3.0i n/a manual

White

128000miles lots of history and all past m.o.t's

All electrics working, air con, cruise, pop up lights etc

All brakes fine with new discs and pads on the front

HKS induction kit

Problems:

Only running on 4 cylinders at present but should just need new spark plugs and ht leads. (no.3/4 cylinders down due to moisture after some idiot jet washed the engine bay)

Bottom end knocking at 2000 revs

M.o.t ran out in August and tax ends this month.

Basically i have not had the time to give this car the attention it needs due to numerous other commitments and it is now just taking up space that i need.

I would rather give it to somebody who needs the spares or wishes to get it running again. Otherwise unfortunately I will have to scrap it!

If you are interested pm me or reply on here but bare with me as my home pc is down at the moment but will be on here in work next week.

There are pics in my garage but i can't link them for some reason.

( I feel bad to have not spent time on it but I am in the middle of negotiating taking over a business and have to prioritize :( )

Edited by Gareth B

I'm waiting for him, must be on the lash. Doubt he would want it it's white and he must have 10 of every spare already!

Sorry to see it come to this fella!!! When things pick up will you get another?????

I'd happilly take her off your hands and get her sorted (call me the supra doctor) but I don;t have the space... need to shift the FTO, X and BMW before anything else comes home :'(

ED... you have a 3S-GTE....... You know it makes sense... :thumbsup:

Sorry to see it come to this fella!!! When things pick up will you get another?????

Possibly it's difficult to say at the moment, too many things going on in my life right now. Try me though if you ever come to sell one of yours!

RichySupra who posts here is in South Wales. Might be worth giving him a shout, see if he would want it.

im sorry to say lads as ive lost my job now after all the **** i went thru with the company i worked for mine has to go also :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: just cant afford to keep it going now im well gutted ive even put it on eBay the other day for a quick sale i really dont want to get rid of her cos she generally is a great car and ive spent so much out on her :crybaby: im hoping she will sell as iv had to come down to a landrover discovery :( but i dont want her go cos the work and time ive put into her . but as soon as im on my feet again i will have another but i think an aero top is in order this time, you lot dont get rid of me that easily :P

Arrrrrrrggggg weak minded fools!!!!!

Keep your babys... hang on........

I lost my job too (I see a mkiii trend here!) but choosing which of my mkiiis to sell is like decided whether to sell a lung or a kidney.... infact I'll sell both first before I sell one of the cars!!!

:crybaby::crybaby:

Slighly off topic.. I just remembered why I hate fith gear so much........

yes all the presenters are insufferable c*nts... but on tonights repeat (after american hot rod) they blew up a rather nice looking pre facelife manual.. looked fairly tidy, black with mint black leather!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ah, I remember that one. That was when they stuffed into the back of a lorry?

Sacriledge.

I've noticed lately, they've tried to become more 'Top Gear', still nowhere near as good though, but I'll still keep watching to see that little minx Ms VBH. (mmmm)

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww... I'm not touch her with a ****ty stick :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links