Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance

jf2404

What do you all pay ?

Just got my renewal quote from Churchill, they wanted £400.55 but i got a quote from chirchill online for £333.90 to they honoured that.

I'm 25 Yaris 1.3 T3 no mods, 6 years No Claims.

It wasn't as much as i thought. Annoys me though i give them £333 and they wont even give me a free nodding dog, they want £12.50 for the little bugger.

What do you lot pay ?

£700 F/C

21, 0 NCB, 1 previous claim declared, parked on driveway, live in village, 1 years driving experience, no mods, 2004 T2 1.0 Yaris.

That's with Elephant, and beats the rest by miles.

Brand new 2 litre Avensis: 150 euros!

I guess this offsets the cost of dying my hair as I get older...

However, I think my premiuim will be going up -- this weekend, some :censor: must have hit my car in the market square (was dark at the time). The next day I found that my valance was scratched to :censor: from front to side, continued all along the wing (dinted too) and into the drivers door. I can't figure out how one could achieve such inclusive coverage: it's like it was hit almost parallel starting on the side and cornered around to the front.

Thought about an add in the local paper: To the ignorant :censor: who pranged my car (Avensis estate in silver) and drove off (if you can read you :censor: ). Thanks for being such a :censor: driver and a total :censor: chicken. I don't know which is worse, the insult of such a cowardly act or the cash I'll have to pay out to fix my brand new motor, which I've been now pointlessly washing and waxing all summer and autumn. If I find you, you'll pay, although your act tells me already that you're a total looser.

An article in the paper would be funny.

No cctv in the area ?

Last January when it was really windy, i had to fork out £500 for repairs due to tiles falling off the roof and onto the var vertically.

Theese things happen, i would be pee'd if someone did scratch it and just drive off though.

Get the CSI guys involved, they'll find the :censor: lol

Im insured with Admiral

£1392 TPFT :ffs:

But the car is worth it :D

Well currently paying £800 fully comp for a 1.3 Yaris T-Spirit, I'm 24

However its set to go down to about £400 as I'm getting my 2 years no claims reinstated v soon!

God its good to say £400 instead of £800! :thumbsup:

650 FC - including all the usual AND breakdown - I yr NCB and all mods declared - with adrian flux.

Id highly recommend them to anyone - they actually know what the hell your talking about!

To be honest I'm shocked at how much you lot pay. I that mine was bad but looking at yours I feel a lot better!

I live in a fairly condensed large town centre, I park on the road. I'm 23 (3yncb)and my wife is 21 (2yncb) we're both insured on the Celica for £550 Fully Comp and we're both insured on the focus for £490 F/C. If we wanted TPFT it was about £50 cheaper on both policies.

I just got a quote on a Celica GT4 for £724 Fully Comp with both of us on it and parking on the street. I can't believe people pay as much as that for a little yaris!!

• 3 weeks later...

Im paying £700 on ma Celica GTR and next year I can qualify for the modern classic insurance as I will be 25, which means ill be paying something like £400!!! Cant wait, but I want a GT4!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: But I live in London, so I guess thats why it is soo much to begin with!!!! I got 2 years NCB too!!! And Pass Plus!!

£670 1.3 Yaris Blue with no Mods. I'm 20 (soon to be 21), used for SDP & Commuting, mileage under 10,000 a year & kept on the road. It's just me as the Policyholder & driver and I have 2 years NCB.

It's provided by Tesco who are good but they do not provide a standard Courtesy Car. I don't need one anyway because my Dad's Fiesta (ssh dont say anything) would double as a car for me & I'd go on his Insurance for it.

£900 full comp on group 20 Esprit Turbo.

23, low crime area, 3yrs ncb, 2 accidents in last 2 years (one not my fault), 3 points

Well currently paying £800 fully comp for a 1.3 Yaris T-Spirit, I'm 24

However its set to go down to about £400 as I'm getting my 2 years no claims reinstated v soon!

God its good to say £400 instead of £800!  :thumbsup:

Update!

Mines now £430 fully comp, with Tesco, for my 1.3 Yaris T-Spirit with 2 years no claims! :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

flippin nora you lot!

22 years of age

£200 fully comp, yaris t-sport

£411 fully comp, mr2 turbo, all mods declaired

then an additional 50quid for both policys for windscreen, hirecar and breakdown cover

:P

495 for 200sx ss1 3

with all mods declared ecu largere brakes upd boost, with agree value of 3.5k on the car £250 excess, courtesy car equivilent to what im driving now so onow 1lirter ka for me. shed load of legal cover international cover etc etc

good deal

i have 6yrsncb low crime area and 3 points they also do fleet policys

for example a 370bhp cossie with full stage 3 tuneing chip cage larger turbo etc etc, a xr2 with 1.9 litre block ford motorsport head , camed, and twin webbers, a 2.8 vk sierra estat converted to rwd exhauste etc, bmw 325, a golf caddy with gti conversion

3 ppl on insuranc 2 are 35 1 is 22 fully comp 1500 ar to cheap

Im not saying how much mine is, you will all die of shock, its as much a month as some of yours is a year :( im stupid for paying it really but i had no choice, had to update the existing policy otherwise would have lost the ncb id built up this year, hopefully will be able to get it alot cheaper in april!!!

What do you all pay ?

Just got my renewal quote from Churchill, they wanted £400.55 but i got a quote from chirchill online for £333.90 to they honoured that.

I'm 25 Yaris 1.3 T3 no mods, 6 years No Claims.

It wasn't as much as i thought.  Annoys me though i give them £333 and they wont even give me a free nodding dog, they want £12.50 for the little bugger.

What do you lot pay ?

Elephant quoted me £700 fully comp with all mods declared (and a few I don;t have yet lol) on the gret turbo for a "regular" insurance deal......

I have been insured with Toyota's own insurance for the past 2 years and each renewal time nobody could touch them. Plus if you have a repair you know they are going to use genuine parts.

Tel 0800 350 500

Well I am 17 on a provisional license, so £1744 F/C on my 'Seo ST and thats with Churchills, the next cheapest price I could find was £2500, and I contacted every insurance company in the Yellow pages and on Google

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links