Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Intercooler

nathanfreke

Hi guys, its time now for more power!!! I am buying a pre mapped uni chip for my rev 3 turbo but to enable me to run this im going to be needing an uprated intercooler. Obviously the greddy is the most popular option but the guy who i am buying the uni chip from was running a spearco ic and i must say that it looks very sexy and appears to come w/ a fan too.

Has anyone had any experience with these? Which one would be better?

Secondly, does anyone know where i can get either from at a decent price? I know these are expensive units but there always seems to be someone who know a retailer who is a bit cheaper??

If anyone can help that would be great!!

Thanks,

Nathan :D

AFAIA the Spearco is the better of the two HOWEVER......you level of tuning even with the unichip will not be anywhere near maxing out EITHER of the two intercoolers so if you feel the extra $ is worth it for the look then go for it :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

you level of tuning even with the unichip will not be anywhere near maxing out EITHER of the two intercoolers

Think you'd be surprised. Not with flow it won't max out, but charge temps will.

I meant flow......roughly 400 odd hp on each I reakon. Still for sprints etc. they will be very similar

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I meant flow......roughly 400 odd hp on each I reakon. Still for sprints etc. they will be very similar

Cheers

KiwiMR2

:thumbsup:

the whole point in a unichip is the fact that is totally mappabe dependent on car.

I would advise if you buy it you get it mapped and set up for YOUR car. Trust me... I know. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links