Do Not Sell My Personal Information

At Last...

TheNissanMan

OK, I've been planning on Turbo'ing the 5 but have been working to a very limited budget. £600 for everything, from turbo, manifold, pipework, DV and f-con mini....

Everything was lined up but for love nor money could find the Turbo Manifold which sort of screwed things...

This morning, just had a chat with some very friendly people and now have the manifold I wanted for £150 which is exactly what I needed it to cost...

As I've been looking for the manifold for 6 months I am one extremely happy bunny :D :D :D :D

Will be fitting myself with a little help of course on the weekend of the 19th Nov, got that seems so far away :D

My cars got a snail :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Will have to give it a miss unfortunately as its the only weekend I can fit the turbo etc (possibly intercooler as well on the same weekend :D :D :D

Congrats - i know how you feel - just got another part for my fez today-it was about the only thing holding the project up! it feels great doesnt it? like fitting the last part of the jigsaw! :D :P

Good news fella .. I'm now torn between a turbo and an SC for the S2000 .. the SC really floats my boat, but the turbo is SO much quicker.

DA, would have loved to be there, but, will be fitting....

TD-04 Turbo

Intercooler & Hard Pipe Kit

Dump Valve

Possibly BIPES ACU or Emange (see which one when funds known)

Few other bits as well :D

As for BHp, club Dyno day shortly after so will wait until we know exactly what it is....

Should be a fair amount quicker :D :D :D

Good news fella .. I'm now torn between a turbo and an SC for the S2000 .. the SC really floats my boat, but the turbo is SO much quicker.

go hardcore and get both

As for BHp, club Dyno day shortly after so will wait until we know exactly what it is....

Should be a fair amount quicker :D :D :D

rhaines, are you just turboing the standard engine? or have you uprated any of the internals?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Mike

cool. welcome to the boost junkies ryan. you have started on a long, slippery and potentialy expensive tuning path. well done mate. can take me for a spin when you get it done

Stock internals are good for 250, friend with similar setup is at 230 so no probs there although the diff may need a little work :D

Dawsey I know.... Think for now doubl the power (or close as can be) will be silly enough (PM'ed you a while back, glad to see your still around :D)...

Can't wait :D