Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Towbar And Electrics

northwestred

Recently enquired with Mr T regarding the price of a towbar and electrics for my 05 Rav. At over £500 plus fitting I decided to look elsewhere.

A friend who worked for Toyota told me that Brinks make the towbars and the wiring could be obtained from http://www.rightconnections.co.uk/links.htm, as they source their kits from the same place as Toyota. The wiring kits have dedicated sockets, allowing easy connection, without the damage to the wiring that you get with Scotch Locks.

Whole lot came to £203, complete with a removalable hitch. Towbar took 25 minutes to fit and the wiring about an hour and a half, but I didn't remove the corner bumpers.

Have now fitted the rear step and is a perfect fit onto the towbar. :yes:

Recently enquired with Mr T regarding the price of a towbar and electrics for my 05 Rav. At over £500 plus fitting I decided to look elsewhere.

A friend who worked for Toyota told me that Brinks make the towbars and the wiring could be obtained from http://www.rightconnections.co.uk/links.htm, as they source their kits from the same place as Toyota. The wiring kits have dedicated sockets, allowing easy connection, without the damage to the wiring that you get with Scotch Locks.

Whole lot came to £203, complete with a removalable hitch. Towbar took 25 minutes to fit and the wiring about an hour and a half, but I didn't remove the corner bumpers.

Have now fitted the rear step and is a perfect fit onto the towbar. :yes:

Had the same fitted to my 2002 RAV when I brought it (last owner had it fitted). Like the removable hitch part as well....... Used it twice so far .. :thumbsup::thumbsup: