Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 Modded Paseo's In One Place!

matt_hillyard

yeah that is well nice but i still think mine is the most modified Gen2 Paseo in the world tho,

as that black 1 is Gen1 only compitition that i kno of is that 1 in Malta, wiv the turbo conversion n large ice.

but if you count there mods up mine beats it hands down. but i suppose then it all goes down the which you preffer the look of. :P

well about selliin it ive got to work it out precistly but ive got around £22.000 of recipts inc stereo ect...

i kno im goin to loose alot but im thinkin of puttin it in for around £13.000 but ill prob take offers all depending on what stereo is left in the car as i can use that in my next car.

also its ready for its Main Feature so if some1 comes up wiv the money they can claim the feature if not ill feature it n then put it up 4 sale at the same time.

:thumbsup:

hey chrisb yeah i live inbetween weston n bristol, but if i go out crusin its normally into weston. as that where most onf my mates wiv modified cars are.

N yeah i also used to go to Bridgy on Block release as part my Training courses wiv Mercedes-Benz but rarely took my Seo down there as Bridgy isnt the safest of places...lol :arrgg-matey:

Yeh that malta paseo is very nice, got brakes and engine I know of, dont know if it has hydros.

That pic of the black Gen 1 was posted on the new paseo dedicated forums by an american guy who owns it. The spec is VERY impressive.

Oli... 22k OMG.

You must have a good job. :D

I'm a big fan of the maltese paseo but would have to see spec lists of both to see which was better. :P

Well the maltese paseo has a turbo conversion, brakes cage etc, but is only running 17s, no hydros, no lambo doors, not sure on nitros, where oli has 18s and the rest of the bits!

If that is a gen 1 then oli certainly owns the best gen 2 as he said! I think im going to have to come visit a lot more oli!! Was such a wicked weekend!!

Oh and Wild you mentioned about Oli's job i think the question is...which one you talking about!!!!! LOL

hey chrisb yeah i live inbetween weston n bristol, but if i go out crusin its normally into weston. as that where most onf my mates wiv modified cars are.

N yeah i also used to go to Bridgy on Block release as part my Training courses wiv Mercedes-Benz but rarely took my Seo down there as Bridgy isnt the safest of places...lol :arrgg-matey:

I know what you mean about bridgewater!!lol

ill have to stop and have a gander at your paseo, i was looking into getting one before my TS!

Ill be in a black yts!!

CB :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links