Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dear Friends Another Question

Vanatorul

Dear friends,

I observed that many of you are from Britain and Europe in general. Because I am from Greece I have a question concerning some prices. I had entered the site of the Racing Development of our company and the prices posted there where tragically low and I got my hopes up :drool: . 4 Iridium spark plugs 20$. I asked for Iridium spark plugs in Greece and the Denso cost 100 Euro!! :eek:

So you can understand my disappointment. Please tell me what kind of prices are found in Europe. Greece has a really lousy taxing system.

Thank you again for your time. Yours trully Dimitris :bye:

The prices here are pretty stupid too. We're luck y in that we can order from a third world country like South Africa where Toyota is king and we not only pay ridiculously low prices but we dont have to pay any import tax :)

Thank you for your swift response. All I can do now is to go back to Hellas and pay a visit to the dealer of TRD to ask for the precise prices. Meanwhile I will keep my fingers crossed.