Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Disks Specs

martin_longbow

I've got a 1994 JDM 2.0l (3SFE) Gen 6. The model No is ST202-BLMGK. I was going to get new disks but I cant seem to match up the specs. The UK ST202 has a different engine but does anyone know if the running gear is the same?

I have checked Celicatech.com for a manual but my particular combination is not listed. I am thinking that the differences will be to the engine and box with the running gear and brake parts the same as the UK ST202. :bookworm:

Has anyone with the same model as me changed their brake disks and what specs did you go for. I take it all modles that have disks on the back incoporate the handbrake in the hub of the rear disk?

I have a quote for front disks groved and drilled from Sports Brake Disks for £80 and they said the following on enquiery

"hi,

as you say with it being a JDM model to save any confusion it would really be best if you were to measure the discs.

We have the st202 down as having 275mm front discs and 269mm rears"

Sound advice but It's so low and it's got 18's that getting the car up and wheel off is a right treat on my garage floor.

Can anyone advise? any :help: appreciated.

Anyone ever heard of Sports Brake Disks, I found them on E-bay and they were quick to reply and not pushy?

Pad Kit, Disc Brake, Rear (pad only) for st202, 203 prod date 9309-9508

Part number: 04466-32010

Pad Kit, Disc Brake, Rear for 2t202, 203 prod date 9309-9505

Part number: 04492-20100

I'm reasonably confident that's what you are looking for. Good luck :thumbsup:

give www.brakesinternational.co.uk a call.

GT4 I have mailed Brakes internationsal and await their response, thanks

BP_me The rear dsiks you quote have different numbers and when you indicate pads only does this mean that the handbrake hob is not incoporated into the rear disk?

Thanks

brakes international lists imports if there is a difference in uk and jdm , they dont in this case.

front discs BDS5607 VENTED DISC 275 X 28 MM £ 30 EACH

front discs BDS5696 VENTED DISC 255 X 25 MM £ 22 -23 EACH

front discs BDC5607 SPORTSLINE DRILLED + GROOVED ?? 275 X 28 MM £ 53 - 46 EACH

front discs BDC5696 PERFORMANCE DISCS 255 X 25 MM £ 57 -16

REARS BDS5719 269 x 9 MM SOLID DISC fits early and late models £ 22-71 each

REARS BDS5807 269 X 10 MM fits early models upto 1995 £ 17-32 EACH

REARS PERFORMANCE DISCS BDC5719 269 X 9 MM £ 53-61 EACH

• 3 years later...

Hi,

Just having some issues with the front brakes of my E-ST202-BLPVF. I have given the details (no.plate & frame no.) to a garage for supplying the brakes and pads, only to have possibly the wrong ones delivered?!

Having had a chat with the local Toyota dealer, he can't give me the size that was originally fitted to the car, only a part number, T43512-20601. Does anyone know what size these are?!?

What is fitted to the car are 270mm, and the ones delivered are 255mm. Does anyone know what was original for my spec of car was? If they were uprated, I take it I can't fit the smaller discs, as the calipers would be different too??

Many thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

Cheers,

Rob

Hi,

Just having some issues with the front brakes of my E-ST202-BLPVF. I have given the details (no.plate & frame no.) to a garage for supplying the brakes and pads, only to have possibly the wrong ones delivered?!

Having had a chat with the local Toyota dealer, he can't give me the size that was originally fitted to the car, only a part number, T43512-20601. Does anyone know what size these are?!?

What is fitted to the car are 270mm, and the ones delivered are 255mm. Does anyone know what was original for my spec of car was? If they were uprated, I take it I can't fit the smaller discs, as the calipers would be different too??

Many thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

Cheers,

Rob

you need the 275 x 28 , old discs rust and lose a few mm , hence your 270 mm .