Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mirrors

gajmc444

i recently bought sum dtm mirrors but got 1 slight prob- i can't get the standard one's off! can any1 tell me how to get then off plz

I guess you just remove the bolts that are behind the black triangular panel on the inside of the car!It should just pull off!

CB :thumbsup:

Yep.. remove the triangular panel from inside the door.. you will see 2 bolts.. the 3rd bolt is down a little further, you may need to partially remove the front part of the door panel to access it.. take all 3 bolts out and the mirror will just pull off. Be carefull not to drop any of the bolts down the door panel.

:bookworm: if possible post some pics after u have fitted the DTM mirrors. Will like to see how it looks on the yaris :D

Thx

Ismael

Its your car, so its up to you ......but why?.................whats wrong with the standard mirrors?

Its your car, so its up to you ......but why?.................whats wrong with the standard mirrors?

Nothing , but maybe the DTM ones look better? :P

after all isnt that why we change most things on our cars?

Nothing , but maybe the DTM ones look better? :P

after all isnt that why we change most things on our cars?

hell yeah! :D

yea i fitted a set of M3 mirrors great to look at crap to look out of, just my 2 cents :P

yea i fitted a set of M3 mirrors great to look at crap to look out of, just my 2 cents :P

You got that right.. can't see a thing out of them :lol:

You got that right.. can't see a thing out of them :lol:

da woman may suffer with high heels for looks, us lads have aftermarket mirror. o the pain we go through to turn heads :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links