Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To Moderators Or Adminstrators

T128

hi

dont know if is just me when i visit this forum keep getting !Removed! ad popping up is this normal ? :lol:

Yep - just you - have a clean up with spybot or similar - you've probably picked up a tracing device somewhere

hi

dont know if is just me when i visit this forum keep getting !Removed! ad popping up is this normal ? :lol:

I can categorically assure you that any pop up ads you see (!Removed! or not) are due to some malware on your PC - and are not being sourced from this site.

You may find a tool like Spybot Search and Destroy useful

Cor, look at the !Removed! on that MR2............ :eek:

Any interesting cookies in your folders T128???

hi again

thanks eveyone done the scan and found 21 !Removed! sites cookies store on my computer i deleted all of it them dont know what i pick it up from :rolleyes::lol:

thanks eveyone done the scan and found 21 !Removed! sites cookies store on my computer i deleted all of it them dont know what i pick it up from :rolleyes::lol:

errmm :!Removed!:

would they come from the 21 !Removed! sites you have visited? :thumbsup:

:yes::yes:

hmmm possibly been to the wrong yellow pages site hmmm... thehun..... :lol::lol::lol:

or pink pages....... :lol::lol::lol:

you guys please stop it :lol: wish i never made this post :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

any ladys reading this i am no pervert i really dont understand how they got there :unsure: honestly

You know were just messing mate. Give us the ammunition and........... :thumbsup:

I'm glad you did,thanks to the link that Mathew put up i managed to get rid of 51 little leaches on my PC :thumbsup:

None were !Removed! though :( :P :lol:

Could it be you were searching for a nice body and a firm ride - Google sent you to the Supra pages ? :lol:

any ladys reading this i am no pervert i really dont understand how they got there :unsure: honestly

Don't worry mate... I had a 'live girls' dialer download itself to my Laptop... and I've never looked at any !Removed! on it, cos it's a work machine :unsure:

I'm glad you did,thanks to the link that Mathew put up i managed to get rid of 51 little leaches on my PC :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: here to help matey ;)

None were !Removed! though :(  :P  :lol:

yeaaaaahhhhhh :unsure: - right :P

Don't worry mate... I had a 'live girls' dialer download itself to my Laptop... and I've never looked at any !Removed! on it, cos it's a work machine :unsure:

I wonder what sort of sites you were browsing on this laptop to get a live girls dialer?

That one wasn't off the Lexus Owners Club! :hokus-pokus:

Don't worry mate... I had a 'live girls' dialer download itself to my Laptop... and I've never looked at any !Removed! on it, cos it's a work machine  :unsure:

I wonder what sort of sites you were browsing on this laptop to get a live girls dialer?

That one wasn't off the Lexus Owners Club! :hokus-pokus:

Well... I'm not sure about that... considering it downloaded during chat night!

(me-thinks LOC is looking for advertising funds 'outside the box' :D )

Don't worry mate... I had a 'live girls' dialer download itself to my Laptop... and I've never looked at any !Removed! on it, cos 'outside the box'  :D )

ooer.....

you could also get a panicware pop-up stopper free edition,from the panicware web site.it's a handy little bit of kit,stops um from ever appering,lets you browse peacefuly :D

yeaaaaahhhhhh :unsure: -right :P

Only had this pc a couple of weeks!!! :P :lol:

Most of them came from 2 sources :angry:

you could also get a panicware pop-up stopper free edition,from the panicware web site.it's a handy little bit of kit,stops um from ever appering,lets you browse peacefuly :D

or - you could use a browser with this built right in.

I have been using Phoenix since relase 0.4 - and the new release 0.6 as Mozilla Firebird rocks!

built in pop up stopper - tabbed browsing is ace too.