Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red!

Raggyroller

Hi again :)

When I ordered my basic Aygo, I asked If I could have a red one!!! :D

It turns out that the only colour available for this model is red!!! :D

This suited me fine, as all the sports cars that I've had in the past have been red, and also some of the bigger bikes too.

I like the carbon quartz option, but I think that the Aygo looks great in red too.

Opinions on red???

I'd post a picture if I could work out how to do it (help?)

Cheers,

Raggy :)

Red makes it go faster :P

To post a piccy copy the link of the picture (from wherever you have it stored) and when you make a post click 'img' then it will bring another box up for you to paste the link into - then when you submit your post it should be there :)

To post a piccy copy the link of the picture (from wherever you have it stored)  and when you make a post click 'img' then it will bring another box up for you to paste the link into - then when you submit your post it should be there :)

I just knew that red ones went faster!!! Brill!!! :D

Cheers,

Raggy ;)

To be honest the Aygo colour choices are very disappointing, with only three options and only one colour for the base model....

Red is nice though, although personally Carbon Quartz is my favourite, but thats just me! Red looks nice on any car though, which is great! :thumbsup:

Well on the Aygo, it's Chilli Red which, er, makes it hot! Nothing wrong with that colour, it looks superb. Had a look at one in my Toyota dealers last last :yes:

Big fan of the Carbon Quartz though.

Here it is in chilli red . . .

A050404_FDV_AYGO1_V.JPG

carbon quartz . . .

aygo_main.jpg

aygo_1011a_05_tcm281-209844.jpg

ice blue . . .

1117470912_11.jpg

gp_5ds.jpg

toyota_aygo2.jpg

Welcome to the (pretty much quiet at the moment) world of Aygo.

That's what I was going to say. Red is the colour for sports cars.

That Quartz one's cool though - looks like a black and white photo apart from the indicators.

Red now your talking :P

jerry!!

• 1 month later...

yes the red is great,i've ordered my corolla in RED :yes: it's super sporty colour :D i had to wait 3 months :angry: to deliver my corolla in red from england,but that's the situation in eastern europe.i hope the quality is as good as the japaneese corollas. B)

heres mine

aygo0387uh.th.jpg

oooooh i like that! Ive seen a few ice blues but not a red, ive seen the red peugeot 107 today in our car park so i imagine its similar colour to that! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

the red aygo's are the nicest. especially the sport version.

Also, you can now get Crystal Silver in the aygo range! Just incase anyone didnt know!

my red aygo arrives next week, it's my colour, i've wanted a red car since i was about 5 and when i went to buy a new car (with the intent of a yaris) there was a chilli red aygo in the showroom and as soon as i seen it no turning back, i can't wait!

my red aygo arrives next week, it's my colour, i've wanted a red car since i was about 5 and when i went to buy a new car (with the intent of a yaris) there was a chilli red aygo in the showroom and as soon as i seen it no turning back, i can't wait!

Hi Paula

If you're as happy with yours as I am with mine; I'm sure you'll love it.

Good luck, and safe driving :)

Raggy :)

Thanks! I seen a red one on my way home from work today, first one I've actually seen on the road and I must admit it was lovely!

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered a carbon quartz Aygo coz the wait for a red one is about 7-8 weeks. Carbon Quartz is about 3-4 weeks and the Silver is about 1-2 weeks wait. Can't go waitout wheels for 2 months but i can bare about a month. Even though the silver is only about a week its such a generic colour that seems boring to me.

• 3 weeks later...

i got mine in red 1st cos red is the best colour for fast cars (not that the aygo is one, just give the impression) and 2nd the rear window and the black mash in the front bumper and grille are moe defined on the red model as opposed to the quarz grey! And what about when you put tinting on the rear glass its brilliant with the Red! :thumbsup:

Firstly, I'd like to say hello as this is my first post :)

I picked up my Aygo Sport on Friday. I also chose red, mainly as I thought it was actually quite a smashing colour and thought it would look great. I haven't been disappointed and I absolutely love it.

the red aygo's are the nicest. especially the sport version.

Also, you can now get Crystal Silver in the aygo range! Just incase anyone didnt know!

I have crystal SILVER!!! I'll get some pics up soon! :thumbsup: