Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Twin Tte Exhaust For 3 Door On Ebay

northwestred

I didn't even bother looking, but yeah; Dammit i've got a mark 1 too! :ffs:

:lol:

It says “improved performance” in the Description. My local dealer told me the exhaust does nothing for performance, saying that it didn’t stop me adding it to my Forthcoming XT-R, 1 more week untill delivery, I hope :(

Great looking exhaust , but i have to ask myself ..do i need one :rolleyes: :D .

29_1_b.JPG

Great looking exhaust , but i have to ask myself ..do i need one :rolleyes:  :D .

29_1_b.JPG

I would say YES.... if I was you... :) :)

It says “improved performance” in the Description. My local dealer told me the exhaust does nothing for performance, saying that it didn’t stop me adding it to my Forthcoming XT-R, 1 more week untill delivery, I hope  :(

would love to see some pics of your xtr with twin exhaust on, i got one and thinking about putting some on,but want to know what the look like first :bookworm:

I will post some pics soon after I get it, in the mean time if it helps bellow is a Picture from the TTE Website. I’ve also gone with Chrome pack as well, so I’ve chanced it and hoping the exhaust will look good together with the Rear Bar, and completed the look at the rear with a TTE Sports Spoiler, just hope it all works out, Dealers Labour charges for the fitting is a killer.

rav4.jpg