Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres

Ckman85

Hi, could anyone recommend andy good tyres? i want to put them on some T Sport alloys, could u giv me a price aswell. Thanks

Try these internet suppliers. They supply tyre or can arrange for fitting as well.

http://www.mytyres.co.uk

http://www.blackcircles.com

They give the prices on the site.

I'm going to order Goodyear Eagle F1s and possible a couple of Goodyear Ultra Grip for winter, all on 205/50/16s (can go on the standard T-Sport alloys).

Try these internet suppliers.  They supply tyre or can arrange for fitting as well.

http://www.mytyres.co.uk

http://www.blackcircles.com

They give the prices on the site.

I'm going to order Goodyear Eagle F1s and possible a couple of Goodyear Ultra Grip for winter, all on 205/50/16s (can go on the standard T-Sport alloys).

thanks, yeh i was thknking good year eagle F1's

i was using toyo t1s and last month i needed a four new tyres i couldn't get t1s discontiue i think ,so i got some t1r my opinion are toyo tyres glue your car on the road at a reasonble price. 82 each include vat + balance and fitting of course.

If you go Gold there is a discount available from Mytyres. I wouldn't be surprised if the savings on four tyres were greater than the cost of going gold, so you'll get the other benefits for free.

I would have checked the price for you via the login details in the Gold section, but I don't know what size / spec your tyres are. If you post the details here I'll check out the price for you.

Tony

Have had F1's on my 5 for just under a year, still loads of tread left, great grip wet or dry and they haven't been given an easy time, would definately recommend them to anyone :D

If you go Gold there is a discount available from Mytyres.  I wouldn't be surprised if the savings on four tyres were greater than the cost of going gold, so you'll get the other benefits for free.

I would have checked the price for you via the login details in the Gold section, but I don't know what size / spec your tyres are.  If you post the details here I'll check out the price for you.

Tony

Erm, well i actually havnt got n e alloys yet. but im going to get 16" probably 6.5 - 7 inch width. but im probably not gonna get alloys just yet now, probably not till Xmas, bcos i just got myself a bargain on TTE front spoiler and TTE Springs, i bought them for £99 each :D . would could u still giv me price of tyres if i join Gold please? also what tyres u selling? :thumbsup:

CKman - there are some TTE springs for the ctS at moment on eBay for 14.99 "so far"

but anyways

i had 16" on my car b4, i has 195/16/45 uniroyal Rainsports on the front and had 215/16/45 michelin pilots on the back and did it GRIP!! my fave weather was the rain, i used to try and lose the back end around roundabouts but would only lose for such a short time and catch again, which was FUN when you have passengers who think death has befallen them on every occasion :lol:

But i would go with quite wider on the backs if you want CRAZY GRIP!! and leave the fronts smaller whichll be slightly less weight to be spun round by your engine

CKman - there are some TTE springs for the ctS at moment on ebay for 14.99 "so far"

but anyways

i had 16" on my car b4, i has 195/16/45 uniroyal Rainsports on the front and had 215/16/45 michelin pilots on the back and did it GRIP!! my fave weather was the rain, i used to try and lose the back end around roundabouts but would only lose for such a short time and catch again, which was FUN when you have passengers who think death has befallen them on every occasion  :lol:

But i would go with quite wider on the backs if you want CRAZY GRIP!! and leave the fronts smaller whichll be slightly less weight to be spun round by your engine

yeh i am buying it off the person from eBay, im no time waster wen it comes to buying parts, i dnt hav the patients to bid and wait, so i ask him how much he would sell it for me and he said £99, so straight away i purchased it :D

could u still giv me price of tyres if i join Gold please? also what tyres u selling?  :thumbsup:

I'm not selling anything mate - all gold members have access to discounts on lots of stuff, including tyres from mytyres. Once you sign up for gold you get access to the Mytyres website with a unique key that gives you discount. So I was just going to work out what price the tyres would be for you if you joined gold.

If you're buying wheels and tyres then I'm sure it will be worth you signing up when the time comes to buy them. I saved the cost of my gold membership on just one service for the girlfriend's Corolla and will save the same again when the other cars are serviced. And that's before buying any tyres etc.

LOL at CKMAN, well i like nothing more then a bargain!! honestly i love knowing that i even got a few quid off, thats why i haggle for everything, and youll be shocked how many places will discounts! but i see what your saying about patience, if i had the money id probs try the same, but i wouldnt pay the guy 99.00 for them, NO WAY, bet you he wouldve took less, he probly said 99.00 waiting for you to haggle :-)

LOL at CKMAN, well i like nothing more then a bargain!! honestly i love knowing that i even got a few quid off, thats why i haggle for everything, and youll be shocked how many places will discounts! but i see what your saying about patience, if i had the money id probs try the same, but i wouldnt pay the guy 99.00 for them, NO WAY, bet you he wouldve took less, he probly said 99.00 waiting for you to haggle :-)

Yeh he probably would of, i should of haggled, im not too bothered really, still saving me £80 on it. cant wait for it though

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links