Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Some Help...please Read

Just A Girl

Okay so I'm in need of some help... I'm getting water in the interior of the passenger side of my car (there hasn't been rain) and I'm wondering where the hell it's coming from. FYI, I had my heater core replaced a few months (3 maybe) ago so I don't think it has anything to do with that and the cars not overheating. Did happen after had the a/c on, but that just might have been coincidence. And it's smells like ****, like antifreeze but I'm thinking it may be from when the heater core went out and thats just the left over stuff that was in the carpet. Anybody have any ideas where it could be coming from. Do Toyotas have those little drain hole things that one could be clogged. Thanks bunches... :rolleyes:

Need to know what car you have - someone will then pop along and be very helpful.

Sorry... figured since I was in the "Celica" forum everybody kinda figure that out... but anywho, it's a 91 Toyota Celica ST.

Yeah sorry - ignore me.

I Guess I get the idiot of the day award !

GOOD LUCK.

Now, now I've given it lots of thought and the Avensis is the better overall package.

Mind you the leather, styling of the Lex . . .

Go away Fidgits you are no help at all !

Okay boys... well you've been no help. After your done playing with each other let me know if you have any ideas of what the problem with my car is...lol

:thumbsup: Thanks

Well it still sounds like a good case of heater matric problem. Either they have not put it together properly, something is faulty, or it is still from where it was leaking before. Is it using any coolant? Keep an eye on the level. If it remains good, and the water/smell gets better, they you should be ok. If the coolant is being used, you still have a problem.

you're on the right track, if it happens after running a/c the driptray is prolly just plugged up, if not that, rechack the heater core, maybe the lines are leaking on the new one

It does sound like condensation from the air conditioning.

It is possible that when the matrix was removed they left off some lagging.