Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Loan Wanted

YarisMad

Can anyone offer me a loan for £160 ?.I can accept Nochex or a cheque

I guarantee you all the money back with interest on top.Would be grateful if sumone could help.

Mate - if you can't afford to get the DVD & TFT don't.

anyways from the looks of the kit its not worth that...

you can get way better screens than that & 6" is a tad on the restrictive side.

J

Listen dude its the last night for guy falks,

Get one made and get outside main tesco, you'll av 160 by the end of business.

Penny for the guy, Yav more tap than a blind mans stick.

"window tint or privacy glass"

Get all my windows tinted professionally and just need a £160 loan which i will offer interest on top to anyone that will offer me this loan

Do what the rest of us do matey... Save. If it`s worth having, it`s worth waiting for. :yes:

The last thing you wanna do is owe anyone money.....

£160 wont take long to save and then you'll owe no-one nothing! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

do you seriously think anyone is likely to do this mate? seriously?!!

to be honest i'm amazed you're even asking!!! :blink:

mate uve made 11 posts not gold member not known ????? wtf. save up mate summers over u wont need tints for a while save fella or learn to do it urself

Anyone lend me 167,000 bucks. Theres a enzo for sale. ! il pay interest back.. LOL LOL LOL..

ANYONE?

Anyone lend me 167,000 bucks. Theres a enzo for sale. !  il pay interest back..  LOL LOL LOL..

ANYONE?

No problem mate. What's your paypal addy? Just don't spend it on tints or an electronic BOV or I'll be very upset.

Anyone lend me 167,000 bucks. Theres a enzo for sale. !  il pay interest back..  LOL LOL LOL..

ANYONE?

Either you've got a lot of wonga sitting in your account, or you've found a bargain Enzo...

On a serious note, if you are genuine about wanting someone to lend you £160, why can't your bank give you an overdraft?

lol are you bein serious mate. i have been on these forums for near 2 years now and i have never seen anyone ask for a loan. it aint gonna happen. ask your own mate. or ur parents

do you seriously think anyone is likely to do this mate? seriously?!!

to be honest i'm amazed you're even asking!!! :blink:

lol are you bein serious mate. i have been on these forums for near 2 years now and i have never seen anyone ask for a loan. it aint gonna happen. ask your own mate. or ur parents

:rolleyes:

What they said.

It is a bit much, asking complete strangers for a loan, if you think about it, isn't it?

hmmm

if you can't afford to get your windows tinted - then perhaps you should save up your pocket money rather than asking complete strangers for a loan...

apart from the fact, you strike me as one of the burberry clad brigade, which puts your trustworthyness somewhere between a rattlesnake and a rabid bear, as has been said above, parents or friends would be a better group to ask for this amount of money, but then anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would reference my first point, which is, if you cant afford it, wait until you can....

There's this bloke called "Stabber Harris" who lives near me that will lend you the money... he'll want your car and house keys for security though...

he said he can lend you the money as soon as he gets it back off "Rat Fingers Freddie" who's due to go into hospital soon for a broken arm or leg (depending on where the baseball bat hits first)...

I've managed to get you a preferential interest rate of around 400% a day, will that be okay?

I know I don't post here that often but I'm still around, at 31 I really can't be bothered to go out and work any more, would anybody like to sponsor me to just bum around and enjoy the rest of my life...

Seems reasonable enough to me, I know I could work for something and appreciate it but it would be so much easier if I could rip (oops), I mean have one of you lovely people help me out....

Sorry mad, nothing in life comes for free, get a grip, grow up and go wash some cars, you'll soon earn £160, think Maccie D's are look for staff, sounds like you'll fit right in :D

Or you can make a website that sells advertising space in pixels, youll have 500,000 in no time!!

(wish i thought of that :( )

get on eBay and sell some fresh devon air at £1.99 a jar +£2.00pp in no time at all you will have your wonga, just dont beg on here for it !!! :arrgg-matey:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links