Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Do You Work ?

scoobyspanker

Just wondering what we all do for a living? I put most of my pennies into my car, I work for BT, in the faults depo :angry: it's crappy but pays ok, i'm training to be a Plumber though.

So, how do u guys do it?? :(

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoobyspanker

• TheNissanMan

• witch

• Fidgits

i'm in the military mate,

pay not that good either but at least i get cheap accomodation and total health, dental careis free so that saves me a bit, the car was quite cheap when i bought it, but its costing a few pennies to keep it on the road now :(

Hi Scoob :D

Your job doesn't sound that bad, maybe you should change if you hate it?

I currently work as a Sales Exec in a Renault Dealership, but I have just been offered a new job as a Finance Consultant for Renault Finance, which is a lot better paid and I only have to work 5 days a week. I will be covering the area between home and London, up to Oxford (Ryan will be pleased, I can call in and aggravate him!!), including the South Coast (should be nice now the summer's on it's way!!) I am sooooo excited :D , I really wanted the job, I had to go through loads of assessments and everthing and.... there was lots of competition, but they wanted lil' old Badger.. how cool!!! B) see, I can be serious sometimes! but only sometimes. :rolleyes:

I should have a little more spare cash to spend on the lil' badger killer!!!

Well that's my good news. :P

sounds like a good job witch, with the extra bucks u can get gus to fit a couple of AK47's to the car to help u kill as many badgers as poss! ;) B) :D

I'm art editor for Motorsport News

I quite like it :D

sounds like a good job witch, with the extra bucks u can get gus to fit a couple of AK47's to the car to help u kill as many badgers as poss! ;) B) :D

Thanks for that idea Scoob',

Don't you think it may ruin her good looks and style?? Although I could get them to pop up from under the bonnet...sort of James Bond stylie??

Congrats on the new job Badger....

Me, As of the first of the month I'm a Business Systems Co-ordinator, look after the food retail systems mainly for a large Oxfordshire based company....

Pay is crap but just about keeps me on the road usually, just had a pay rise which should help but doesn't come through till the end of the month, just changed from being a UNIX Consultant as was bored with IT....

hey dosenöffner, in what field?? :huh:

p.s. Witch,YES! 007 style :ph34r:

You should be on a good wedge, Ryan. I thought anything to do with IT or "systems" was good pay?

I think if I earned £millions I would still spend it!! mind you I am girl, and can't we spend... although I only ever spend my cash (or my kind credit card's)

I've never been a kept lady! :(

I used to be on a good wedge before I was laid off but then had to put up with being unemployed for over 12 months, now the salary is crap and I still have the debts from being unemployed and the money I spent on the ***** who left just after I was laid off to move in with someone who bought her a house in Richmond !!

Obviously know how to chose the wrong women !! Oh well broke now so should be single for a while !!

Know exactly what you mean ryan had my fair share of leaches in the past before meeting the right one,keep plugging away there are some good one's out there.Sounds like you and the badger killer might have a little flame going there! :P :ph34r:

I work as a chief engineer on a local dredger ;)

are u saving yourself for a "max power" babe :lol::lol:

lots of big lol's at scoob!! :D :D :D

Poor Ryan, women are all bit*hes... I should know!

I am also a single lady and I prefer it, no-one moaning at me all the time for cleaning (and lovin') my car, for being myself and having a laugh, boring Bas**rds. Most of my ex's (only a few, of course :rolleyes: ) have been skint, lazy, two-timing wasters!!! SO THERE!!! lol :angry:

I am the happiest I've been in years :D :D :D

My quote of the day is (and then I'll get off the soap-box!!) :.....

"The more cash I spend on my car, the more reliable it becomes...

the more I spend on a man and the more concieted he becomes"

Not bad for an average badger killer?? and I thought of that one all by myself!

Chin-up Ryan the 17th will be here soon!!! :)

I manage European Compliance, Controls and Governance for a Financial Organisation.... Boring....... :mellow:

I manage European Compliance, Controls and Governance for a Financial Organisation.... Boring....... :mellow:

by far Zee must have the poshest job in this forum!!!! :o

No wonder your Lexus looks sooo stunning!!! :D

trot-on!

I manage European Compliance, Controls and Governance for a Financial Organisation.... Boring.......  :mellow:

by far Zee must have the poshest job in this forum!!!! :o

No wonder your Lexus looks sooo stunning!!! :D

trot-on!

BORING maybe.... but never Posh......!!! :blink:

And just remember - its a Toyota in disguise....... :ph34r:

Was a sales exec at a Toyota dealer up until end of January, then unemployed for 3 months :( now just started my new job on saturday as Business manager for a Nissan dealer.

Currently in process engineering. Used to be in electronics and design before that. Naughty things like landmines and M80 rounds using high spec plastics. Non-detectable stuff. :ph34r:

Now I'm user friendly and make taps for water and wine. :D

nissan? I'm looking 4ward to seeing the new Fairlady! :D A mate had the old 1, bleeding nice car, soooo quick :o

You dont want AK47's, take too long to re-load and the recoil would shake the car to bits. you want a couple of ground to air or ground to ground anti-nova missiles mounting on the front wings........only problem is you would need to put heat sheilds on the side of the car to stop the paintwork getting scorched.

oooop did i say anti nova......ment anti aricraft no offence to any hairdryer oweners who may be reading.... :ph34r: