Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Do You Work ?

scoobyspanker

No merchant navy going into the dreadnought unit at guy's and st thomas's on the 29th of may for a shoulder op.Just wondered if you worked there.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoobyspanker

• TheNissanMan

• witch

• Fidgits

I'm an animator/designer for the National TV network, which rolls out a lousy pay, but I also work freelance on commerecials, movies etc...quarter of my regular salary goes out to cover the monthly loan rates for my Cory...isn't it pathetic? Well, no it isn't, cause it's a !Removed! Toyota...which reminds me I need to get my headlight bulb replaced cause it burned out after only 10000 kms...damn...there goes some more of my low salary...

i'm a professional car paint sprayer, unfortunatly its at a Vauxhall garage!!!!! :(

Hey.. could you solve a minor problem I have... some idiot drove the car into my garage wall, and it could do with a pro touch up...

i could have a look on saturday if you like and if your going to castle coombe.

coventry, pretty much in between all those places you mentioned!

• 1 month later...

Remember the recent thread about how old everyone was ?

Quite interesting as you get a mental picture of someone by reading their posts and then you are totally surprised when you find out something 'real' about them and it doesn't fit with your perception.

Not sure if this is a bit personal for some people but thought it would be interesting to find out the varying occupations of members - must be a few surprises out there . . . .

Internet Security Processors.... work either from home, or a hotel anywhere in Europe/Middle East..

ever have a feeling of deva-vu

Previous jobs include:

Night Club manager,

Worked for VSEL....

Software Engineer (airline entertainment systems)

Lecturer at Reading College

Should have put my own on:

Planning Manager Royal Mail (UK Post Office)

Computer Engineer. :blink: since I left school in 96 ahhhh I mainly do security installs now Firewalls Vpn's routers... wish computers where more like the matrix :lol::lol::lol:

Business System's Co-Ordinator for a large food retail chain, basically look after the copmputers and plan new ones....

Just laughing at the first post about how you are surprised by bits and bobs and am sure this one won't fit so here's my funny history....

Ex Job's include Figure Skating Coach and Special Olympic Assistand Coach (Ice Skating)....

ever have a feeling of deva-vu

Has the thread been run before then ?

Guest Calum

Was a recruitment consultant earning £28k at age 22, :P

but decided to throw it in and work in Taiwan as a teacher, how random was that! plus i had to sell my corolla. :angry:

ah well, at least the wives are cheap out here!!! :lol:

Professional Audio - now based in Redditch

Hours are crap and the wedge is worse :( But hey, least it's a job :)

Previous Jobs include:

Sales Consultant - Pro Audio

Touring Sound Engineer/Tech.

Nightclub/Live Venue Co-owner/manager

Body Piercer

Pizza Chef (whilst a student)

Cashier in Corner shop (whilst a student)

A maintenance Electrician in a Power Station.

Drax Power Station near Selby. It's the biggest power station in western europe!!

:lol:

Computer Porgrammer, mostly website and internet stuff, but I usually get dragged into to doing anything else "computer" based that needs doing (i.e. fixing printers! :angry: )

Student at Loughborough Uni doing computing and management.

Desperately looking for summer job, but really am struggling as there is hardly anything here out in the sticks!!

Do a bit of web design in my spare time but not enough to make it pay, also do odd jobs fixing people computers, showing people how to do stuff etc. I could pr4obably make a living from consulting if there were more people/businesses round here to actually have problems!

retrieve data from crashed disks, hack secure drives and document all the :censor: i find on there, convert data from system to system so investigators can understand it....

Sounds like a high flyer techy PC job Eh ? and if i did the same job anywhere else i'd be on about 50-60k a year :eek:

unfortunately i do it for HM Customs and Excise so i'm on a national standard wage.... :angry: sucks.

perhaps i should step out into the real world ?

I am employed by a (metal bashing) manufacturing company as a Production Engineer, though the job I actually do could be more accurately described as Manufacturing Systems Engineer. I specify, design and develop systems for the Engineering department such as MRP, CAD, document management and project management. It is poorly paid :( but as jobs go, it ain't that bad cos I get time to check out the TOC on a regular basis :) . Of course, if I earned a decent wage then I'd be on the B) LOC site instead of the :cacker: TOC site.

I've probably got the most hated job on this site.

(no I am not a tax collector) I work in a fixed penalty office

so all you speeders will have paid someone like me to

deprive you of £60 and put 3 points on your licence.

Sorry!!

I've probably got the most hated job on this site.

(no I am not a tax collector) I work in a fixed penalty office

so all you speeders will have paid someone like me to

deprive you of £60 and put 3 points on your licence.

Sorry!!

Don't apologise, shouldn't be speeding in the first place :eek:

Of course noone on this site ever speeds :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am an IT supervisor at a fairly large surgery. Cos its NHS pay is pretty pants but the work can be allright

I am an IT supervisor at a fairly large surgery. Cos its NHS pay is pretty pants but the work can be allright

and all those nurses :lol: