Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts On Nos

Markturbo

i have been thinking about this for a while but just wondered what everyone thoughts are NOS

i have been speaking to a person who fits all this and he is saying a 50bhp shot would be good for my car

a rev2 tubby running a bar of boost but my worries are how much damage its going to do to my engine

i only what to use it on quarter miles strips

I have concidered this beofre aswell, and think I will go ahead after xmas.

It doesnot damage your engine if you get the mixture correct, and you dont abuse it. Most blown engines are casued because the fuel / NOS mixture is incorrect

50hp shot on a turbo car will make about 70-80 hp increrase due to the cooling effects it has aswell !!

The wizards of nos are one of the uk's main manufacturers, check out there web site, it has loads of info on there. But they are expensive compared to other brands.

NOS kist from the US are cheaper, and there are loads of other brands aswell, but they are really just a bottle of NOS, feed lines, and solenoids at the end of the day. Some people say the solenoids can play up on certain brands, causing under / over fueling which could be potentialy fatel to the engine

I was looking at getting my kit from eBay, a "NOS" kit on there is like £300. :thumbsup:

well thanks for the info i got quoted £750 with fitting from a shop near me but im going to look around and definately think i will get it once my car is back on the road after xmas

well thanks for the info i got quoted £750 with fitting from a shop near me but im going to look around and definately think i will get it once my car is back on the road after xmas

£750 buys alot of ugraded engine parts that would give you extra power all the time, although saying "my car has NOS" does have a certain cool factor!

If you dont mind fitting yourself, you can get kits between £300 -£400 easy.

And they are not very hard to fit if you have basic knowledge.

I am going to have mine setup on a WOT switch with an isolator, so I cant use it at the worng time !

im doing this

hopefully be ready after winter, ive got all the gear bar the solenoids, thinking of using twin stage control with two separate 25 nozzle shots so you can effectively select between 25 and 50bhp of NOS :D

this will all tie in with me home brew water injection :D