Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae102 Owners - Interested In Glow Dials?

Jones~32

Hi all,

I've been on the lookout for dials for the GXI, but havent found any as of yet that i like, I've approached MY Garage Glasgow and they have advised me that they could do a dial kit for the AE102 + AE101 (Not sure if the dials are the same layout :wacko: ) but they would need to make about 20 sets to make it worth while...

So:

Anyone interested? if so please reply to this thread and we'll try and get some made :thumbsup: any ideas for the design of the dials welcome :thumbsup:

Although i do like the look of the dials for the AE92 they make :drool::drool:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Mike

Count me in mike. But I dont think there are GXI owners in the fourm. Oh and how much were they asking for  the set ?

Yeah, think were gonna be a bit short on numbers, they didnt give me a price, but said if theres only a couple of sets its gonna be quite expensive, about £150...

Right, so now theres 3 of us...anymore interested??

as long as your dial layout is like this:

CorollaGXI7.jpg

Cheers :thumbsup:

Mike

The Si dials are the the same, just in white. I swapped a set of Si dials in my car, though what I'd really like is a set of GXi dials... problem is that to my knowledge, Toyota never made the graphite-coloured dials in a LHD format (I'm running a LHD German Si instrument cluster with the 150 mph speedometer from the UK... warning lights are a bit buggered, but oh well... minor details).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links