Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Driven The Sc T Sport

Treuno

Well ive driven the new supercharged Corolla T Sport last week, and ive got to say, im still not impressed with its performance, i know its still not bed in yet, but it still needs more power to feel on par with the Focus RS etc! And whats really annoying there is no supercharger whine! :(

The only good thing i can report is that it handles well (so long as the boring traction/stability control etc dont kick in) its got Eibach shockers and springs all round, a real front strut brace with no !Removed! shock absorber in it like the last t sport, 2 lower front braces, uprated roll bars etc. And now runs 17" rims with i think were 215/45 ZR17 Pirelli or dunlops(cant quite remember!)

BUT IT STILL NEEDS MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!

i found the corolla compressor very quick, alot quicker than the standard corolla t-sport. sounds sweet too :) 0-60 is 6.9 i think it is?

Dude, anything would seem quick to you, as you drive an ickle TS yaris! :P

And the SC Corolla doesnt sound sweet! It sounds like any other ordinary Toyota!

Let's face it, it seems to lag way behind the FocusST, Golf Gti, Megane 225 Trophey and Astra VXR. And not just in performance. Toyota kinda frustrate me. I hope they address their Corolla rivals with the nect generation of Corolla.

I must admit, given the choice, i'd have a Civic Type-R over the Corolla TS :yes:

from what I read on this site its sounds like new toyotas are getting slower and losing quality every day sum 1 has a problem 2 report with the new cars?

Trueno as a toyota employee is it true bout quality issues? :(

The only good thing i can report is that it handles well (so long as the boring traction/stability control etc dont kick in) its got Eibach shockers and springs all round, a real front strut brace with no !Removed! shock absorber in it like the last t sport, 2 lower front braces, uprated roll bars etc. 

Do you have any idea if the compressor's Eibach springs are the same with the "TTE 30mm lowering springs" for E12 Corollas ? The lowering effect is the same.

Then, we could have a well-tested and cheap upgrading of the handling of our lowered T Sports if we could also get the Eibach shockers from Eibach. TTE does not sell the shockers alone.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links