Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Rear Lights Do You Prefer ?

GazMR2GTS

Me im going for the Rev 3's as i think they just look the good all rounder's.

Iv recently just bought some from e-bay for £165, which i thought was pretty good to say they can go for over £200+

I think in a later day i will convert to the rev6 lights when all body mod's are done etc. but for now Rev 3 have to be my fave.

What you guys think ?

Nah Mo....

I like my Rev2s.... deffo... the rear end of the car looks wider and lower... (sommat to so with the optical illusion of the lights and long UK numberplate on Skye methinks)

But.... when I get some money together... I do have a set of lights I have my eye on ;)

I have to agree - rev 3 are the nicest ;)

not really keen on the rev 6 lights

T x

<HIJACK>

Sorry GazMR2GTS to hijack... but I have to say Tegan's avatar is the greatest I've seen...

</HIJACK>

id have to say rev3+ lights too, look great at night. oh and change of subject but jesus your sig is one of the best ive seen :thumbsup: very arty

:lol: @ jesus - wondered when somebody would notice! :lol:

Homer is a legend! :D

Heh heh heh, he's a comical genius... :lol:

oh and change of subject but jesus your sig is one of the best ive seen  :thumbsup: very arty

Well, thank you very much! :) :thumbsup:

rev3's too, but not in UK spec .. I like the all four lit (with side reflectors lit too). looks quality at night, I never seem to lose people in the convoy :)

Shame your siggy breaks the Terms&Conditions of the site Kevin ;) Only supposed to be 60 pix high :P

rev3 but with them modded UFO style as Bibbs say

not keen on pre rev3 the center grill just looks gash, the round rev3 lenses help with the rounded curves on the boot to if you ask me

rev6 are cool but in your face unless the rest of the car is 'in your face'

Shame your siggy breaks the Terms&Conditions of the site Kevin ;)  Only supposed to be 60 pix high :P

Will be fixed Mr. Mod... :D

*cough* no idea what you're talking about... ;) :P

Shame your siggy breaks the Terms&Conditions of the site Kevin ;)  Only supposed to be 60 pix high :P

Will be fixed Mr. Mod... :D

*cough* no idea what you're talking about... ;) :P

That's strange .. looks okay now :lol:

Rev 3s for me too

Flamby: Loving the white wheels with the blue paint. Very sweet :thumbsup:

Tegan: That avatar really is the dogs danglies!

rev3's too, but not in UK spec .. I like the all four lit (with side reflectors lit too). looks quality at night, I never seem to lose people in the convoy :)

Yeah, all four lit looks cool, who knows how to do the mod to get all four to light up?

Yeah, all four lit looks cool, who knows how to do the mod to get all four to light up?

Do you use mr2oc.co.uk? There's a wiring diagram in the 'Know your 2' section

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/index.php?name=Know...op=show&kid=136

But it won't let you in unless you're logged in.

cheers, I've been on there a couple of times, cant remember my password tho.

Rev 3s for me too

Flamby: Loving the white wheels with the blue paint.  Very sweet  :thumbsup:

Thanks Im loving it :yes::lol: :D

Rob (jaxx) has done it have a word with him - i think it looks brilliant - some people think it looks chav though :wacko: dont know where they get that from! :huh:

bobby h

you need to find a loom for the rears from a breakers so you can pinch a second pair of twin filliment holders

then just do a bit of wiring to make up two stop and tail lights as opposed to two side lights and 1 brake light

for the DRL outer bits you need the US spec side pieces

I got my Rev 3 lights off eBay for £165+£20 postage which i thought was pretty cheap, here's a pic of befor and after. I made the right choice i think and ill only get the rev6 if my car come's overly in your face. (long while yet)

Befor:

picture45as.th.jpg

And

After:

picture68nh.th.jpg

Rev 3s for me too

Flamby: Loving the white wheels with the blue paint.  Very sweet  :thumbsup:

cheers iblis :) appreciate the comment mate :D

If I had a choice I'd choose rev 3 BUT I think rev 1/2 look okay on dark coloured cars (ie black), on lighter colours the black honeycomb centre stands out too much. Don't like any of the aftermarket lights really.