Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Fogs?

igo-ugo-wego

hi, new on the site, jus wondering if anyone who owns an aygo knows how to turn the front fog lamps on, i can do the back ones, but the manual doesnt even mention the fronts!!! :blink:

are they just for show or do they actually work???

It worries me, that;

A, you are let loose on the roads, being incapable of operating lights,

B, you want to drive about with your foglights on.......(unless is strictly for foggy only use, of course :) )

2 posts in one day about fogs?! - there's a post below this one where the same question is answered

- switch on lower right of steering wheel - on a shelf....

- and as Karma Supra said only switch them on when its actually FOGGY.....not in the day.....when its rainy.....or any other time when they blind everyone else on the road!! ;)

What a stupid :censor: ing place to put the front fog light switch :ffs:

The saying 'out off sight, out of mind' would be very apt I think..... Why couldn't Toyota have placed it somewhere higher up so it would be more noticable..... Atleast there would be less chance of them being left on.....

The saying 'out off sight, out of mind' would be very apt I think..... Why couldn't Toyota have placed it somewhere higher up so it would be more noticable..... Atleast there would be less chance of them being left on.....

I'm agree with you !

Why don't they use a front/rear fog light swith, like other cars ?

• 7 months later...

I'm agree with you !

Why don't they use a front/rear fog light swith, like other cars ?

just reading half the stuff ive put on this site, y does every1 make assumptions???!!! as soon as u say something, someone has to criticise! whats wrong with u people??? not being funny, by why feel the need to jump in with snidy coments when u do not know the full story?

just reading half the stuff ive put on this site, y does every1 make assumptions???!!! as soon as u say something, someone has to criticise! whats wrong with u people??? not being funny, by why feel the need to jump in with snidy coments when u do not know the full story?

Yeh but is usually non-Aygo owners that come on and think they are being smart. I've never went onto any of the other Toyota forums here and if I did, I'd just have a look and not contribute unless it was going to be something helpful and/or constructive. We've already had one post which has been stopped for a non-Aygo owner trying to be a smart @$re and just ended up looking like an @$rse instead. I'm sure they are not all like that as it's usually just the idiots who tend to open their mouth and let things rumble. I'm not trying to discourage any non-Aygo owners from coming on here and seeing who we are and what we do. Just please be helpful and/or constructive and don't get make persoanl or snidey comments. There are quite a few new drivers who have Aygos and they have to ask what may seem like silly questions but that's how you learn.

Yeh but is usually non-Aygo owners that come on and think they are being smart. I've never went onto any of the other Toyota forums here and if I did, I'd just have a look and not contribute unless it was going to be something helpful and/or constructive. We've already had one post which has been stopped for a non-Aygo owner trying to be a smart @$re and just ended up looking like an @$rse instead. I'm sure they are not all like that as it's usually just the idiots who tend to open their mouth and let things rumble. I'm not trying to discourage any non-Aygo owners from coming on here and seeing who we are and what we do. Just please be helpful and/or constructive and don't get make persoanl or snidey comments. There are quite a few new drivers who have Aygos and they have to ask what may seem like silly questions but that's how you learn.

What comment(s) would you class as criticism? I haven't seen 1 bit on this thread apart from, ironically enough, the above 2

It worries me, that;

A, you are let loose on the roads, being incapable of operating lights,

B, you want to drive about with your foglights on.......(unless is strictly for foggy only use, of course :) )

i think it was the post above (not V helpful and V sarcastic), i didn't think the question was that ridiculous. When the salesman showed me the controls i think i was planning my first outing and couldn't remember too much of what he had said!

Believe it or not most people aren't born knowing where the fog light button is on every make of car :P

p.s. it does seem to be (some) non Aygo drivers who post pointless comments just to wind people up!!

p.p.s Everton fans shouldn't be allowed to post their opinions if u ask me lol, dont worry you can visit anfield if you ever want to see some trophies :thumbsup: (now that's ironic)

Yeah, I think that was very tongue-in-cheek though & I guarantee that if you posted a similar question in any other forum you'd get the same response, it's just a bit of banter, don't take it personally.

As for trophies, we've got enough of our own thanks & when was the last time a Liverpool player scored 60 league goals in a season? Thought not

{wanders off singing "Have you ever seen a Scouser in the Kop?"}

:P

What comment(s) would you class as criticism? I haven't seen 1 bit on this thread apart from, ironically enough, the above 2

the part i found annoying is when i asked bout fog lights, in the winter (when it was foggy here) and someone came back with a comment about putting fog lights on 4 the sake of it when it was not foggy. all i wanted to know was where the button was so i cud turn them on (IF NEEDED). because of course when u buy a new car u like to find out everything about it, and anything u dont know, u usually ask! all i was saying is dont ASSUME that im 1 of those people who turn on fog lights for show and blind people, when u havent even asked! anyways think ive made my point lol. thanx 4 feedback! :D