Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gus

Scot

Hi Gus,

ive got some info you might be interested in. I spoke to the guy who runs the celica - supra registra for T.E.C, got his number and e-mail. Theirs probably between 5 - 20 cars as a guess, and those guys have a lot of experiance. So if you want some help, or join up, let me know (PM me) and i'll give you the stuff..

Also ive got a load of club mags with ur supra in, if you want a peak give me a shout,

hi mate,

will have a look at those when i got the time to surf around and will defo want a look at the mags when i bring the beast round for you to have a look at..........like the sound of the paint inside the engine bay..........and painting the block etc......might have to have a look at doing mine just so i dont get shown up at JAE we couldnt have that now could we.........only joking mate hope you get her up and running by the end of the month hope to see her there.....

by the way if you dont manage to sort her by then mine is going on saturday morn through till sunday eve so you more than welcome to jump in and ride shotgun.....unless you already sorted with that one.....let me know mate either way thats cool :group-cuddles: :thumbsup: but actualy hope to see the old girl there and running :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links