Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blowing Smoke...

Jamesb4uk

Noticed on the way to work after i parked that there was a lot of white smoke coming from the exhaust....

Just noticed it again going to lunch.

There's no real smell from the smoke either.

I've been doing some engine treatment (Wynn's) trying to clear the fuel system etc

& i just added the 2nd part this morning which cleans the fuel pipes & injectors. could this be what i'm seeing?

Has anyone put the treatment through other cars?

J

is it white smoke or water vapour? Cars seem to smoke a lot more in winter and its usually due to vapour

Don't be too worried J, I used one of the Wynns fuel system cleaners from work and there was excessive smoke till it worked through the system :thumbsup:

Funny though, used Comma and Forte ones and no extra smoke ;)

Cheers Daz - lads i bought it from said the same thing.. was cacking myself when i saw this smoke billoing from the exhaust lol

J

as toyotasera said, alot of cars have smoke out the exhaust when it gets colder. just a fact of life im afraid.

it does seem reallt thick but if it doesnt smell then its water vapour. check your coolant level just to be sure though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links