Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Transporters

chrisbirley

I have now been waiting for delivery of my Corolla TSport for over a week and all because the driver of the transporter met an accident on route to the dealership and decided to turn back to the depo!!

it should have also turned up on friday, then monday and in theory it should turn up today?!

i am going mad the frustration of being so close yet so far from actually being able to rive my cts!! and there is absolutely nothing i can do, the dealership syas that there are a lot of other people waiting for their cars too so it has not only happened to me

but why has it happened to me!!

:censor: :censor: :censor: transporter drivers - no offense meant if anyone reading this is a transporter driver.

well that felt good to get that off my chest!!

Hiya Chris and welcome aboard.....

It's always frustrating when it's something your really looking forward to, ONly thing you can do is wait and think about how much your going to enjoy her when she finally does arrive....

You are going to be pleased! I waited a month of mine and it was really worth waiting for... if you stick around here at this nice forum with other nice Toyota-fans the wait will mabye be a bit shorter :D

all because the driver of the transporter met an accident on route to the dealership and decided to turn back to the depo!!

i find it hard to believe

from what i heard most dealers tends to try and wait till begining of the month then releases the cars to there owners i think it has something to do with meeting the sells figures for each months i rackon you get the car for sure this week since today is begining of the month

i'm still waiting for my cts ..

been waiting for it 3 months now .. and still waiting ... :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links