Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is Any1 Going To This Mph Car Show. Clarkson Is

jayla1

i dont know if i am going but if i do i will be going to the earls court one and can u recommend which show to attend as i am new to this sort off thing would not relly know.

all the perfomances are the same, just at different times so everyone can see it

the earls court and NEC shows will be almost identical

Was browsing through the local Gazette last night and spotted a decent sized advert from a local coach firm offering places for £58 a time. Looks like a good show but no I'm not going.

We've got tickets for next Saturday at Earls Court, and for the show @ 3pm. We managed to get front row seats which is a bonus! We also got backstage / pit passes.

Really looking forward to it after seeing last years show. I wonder what they are going to blow up this year? I'm sure we wont be dissapointed.

yeah im going on saturday early showing. its gonna be great hammond and simon cowell r gonna be there i heard. has ne1 else heard anything. whats your favourit super car at the moment????

id hav2 go with the trend n say bugatti veyron. something that heavy to go that fast wow alot of hard work. looks very nice 2. shame its not gonna be there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links