Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Uk Yaris Pictures In The Flesh!

DaveSR

Spotted at Mr T Listers Coventry for all to see and take photos :D !

It looks much better in the flesh ......... and yes I'll have one please!

Sorry about the photographs but the cars where tightly packed in ........ but hey it's the New Yaris!

Enjoy

th_DSC00334.jpg th_DSC00338.jpg

th_DSC00337.jpg th_DSC00335.jpg

th_DSC00336.jpg th_DSC00331.jpg

th_DSC00332.jpg th_DSC00333.jpg

[EDIT]- Two more photo's:

th_DSC00049.jpg th_DSC00050.jpg

Edited by ЪV€

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• Demonic Angel

• Al J

• DaveSR

Well done!! Dave '00' SR :P Get to see a sneaky reflection of you too hehe.

Well I've added two more pictures!

Charis - You won't need the reflection pic anymore ;) !

In its basic form I have to say I’m not overly impressed.

Will have to wait till a sport version comes out and see it in a sportier colour

New yari rulezz =D altough toyota could have done a bit better, seats seem to be just the same as mine, and it's the only tning I don't like that much in ours... =S And... If someone smashes mine (without me getting hurt :P ) and i get insurance money... then I probably get one :lol:

Cumps!!

the problem i think with people warming to it, is its not so cutesy as the mk1. its more grown up and not what we expect from a yaris.

i think the manufacturers were a little more free thinking with the mk1. also like the fiat multipla

New yari rulezz =D altough toyota could have done a bit better, seats seem to be just the same as mine, and it's the only tning I don't like that much in ours... =S And... If someone smashes mine (without me getting hurt  :P ) and i get insurance money... then I probably get one  :lol:

Cumps!!

OH!! AND apart from the seats... THE 3 CYLINDER ENGINE!! I didn't have oppurtunity to hear and feel it yet, hope it makes a rancing noise like Matiz :P but if it's like te 1.2 from VW then... :wacko: i get a Diesel :lol:

New yari rulezz =D altough toyota could have done a bit better, seats seem to be just the same as mine, and it's the only tning I don't like that much in ours... =S And... If someone smashes mine (without me getting hurt  :P ) and i get insurance money... then I probably get one  :lol:

Cumps!!

How about just selling yours and buying a new one? :lol:

A lot less hassle dude and you get to keep your NCB :thumbsup::lol:

*Dave - so you had a mate taking pics too? hehe proper little paparazzi!! ;)

Cumps!!

How about just selling yours and buying a new one? :lol:

A lot less hassle dude and you get to keep your NCB :thumbsup::lol:

*Dave - so you had a mate taking pics too? hehe proper little paparazzi!! ;)

LOL Charis :P if someone else smashes his he shouldnt lose no claims if its all their fault ;)

I was never a big fan of the new shape Yaris.... as well its changed so much that to me it isnt a 'Yaris' anymore lol... it looks nice enough.. still a little like the Jazz methinks... more angular...

Like the colour in that pic tho :P but hey... think ill stick to my MR2 ;)

Yeah, seen a few over on Echofans as there are Canadians running around in them now. The blue is nice but those hubcaps are horrible! :yes:

The bonnet is tiny! Reminds me of something. Now, what was it? Oh yeah, the Reliant three wheeler's. :yes:

Yeah, seen a few over on Echofans as there are Canadians running around in them now. The blue is nice but those hubcaps are horrible:yes:

The bonnet is tiny! Reminds me of something. Now, what was it? Oh yeah, the Reliant three wheeler's.  :yes:

No Al! The Reliant bonnets were basically just a flap in the middle of a flat fibreglass panel...

Not a fan of the hubcaps though but as I would have alloys anyway I don't see it as an issue ;)

A

i like the colour, and the dash design with the good metrails used. but somebody must have went nuts on the design, must have been drunk or stoned drawing it lol.. but im sorry to say i be leaving you all soon early on next year. i be changing my mrk 1 yaris for something else not to a new yaris though. :thumbsup:

love the blue colour :D

is the picture of the inside of the car taken from the blue yaris shown in your pics or is it another spec?

dunno if these have been posted b4 but there some nice pics inside and out in the below link. if u scroll down and click on photo gallery

http://www.wheels24.co.za/Wheels24/Special...1832782,00.html

Yeah, seen a few over on Echofans as there are Canadians running around in them now. The blue is nice but those hubcaps are horrible:yes:

The bonnet is tiny! Reminds me of something. Now, what was it? Oh yeah, the Reliant three wheeler's.  :yes:

No Al! The Reliant bonnets were basically just a flap in the middle of a flat fibreglass panel...

Not a fan of the hubcaps though but as I would have alloys anyway I don't see it as an issue ;)

A

Yes, I know, Alan and have you seen how short the bonnet is on this car? About half the size of a regular one. Ok, it's not a hole in the bodywork like the Reliant but... we're getting there!

I gota agree with Al J! when you see the carbon bonnet on it it just looks so god dam stupid! its tiny and doesnt start in the right place! would make you think that the engine will be hard to access properly!

Well i've just seen my first new Vitz. Had to take a second look as it was being repaired :wacko: New boot and rear wings from the looks of it. I saw the Vitz Badge on the back and thought well that's not a Vitz (not thinking it was the new one) and then proceeded to almost crash into an Isuzu trooper! I have to say, the rear end is nice, but the front is goddamn awful! And the orangey colour it was was naff too! Almost as bad as the mettalic pink Vitz that were JDM

well i saw one in the flesh at xscape at castleford. when first seeing it i thoug errrrrrrrrgh, but the longer i stood there the better it looked. Seems to me its like a corolla from the front and a 307 at the rear!

Any ideas howl ong this will be out on the forecourt for, am headingnorth next weekend and would pop in on the way.

Could we have a topic listing where the new yaris can be seen?

Well i've just seen my first new Vitz. Had to take a second look as it was being repaired :wacko: New boot and rear wings from the looks of it. I saw the Vitz badge on the back and thought well that's not a Vitz (not thinking it was the new one) and then proceeded to almost crash into an Isuzu trooper! I have to say, the rear end is nice, but the front is goddamn awful! And the orangey colour it was was naff too! Almost as bad as the mettalic pink Vitz that were JDM

Do you mean this colour, Ross?

yarisnew.jpg

I think that one, copper orange mica, is lush! Can't see it coming to the UK but you never know. :unsure: