Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Uk Yaris Pictures In The Flesh!

DaveSR

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• Demonic Angel

• Al J

• DaveSR

050402_toyota_vitz_250.jpg

Bit small but you get the idea. This colour is AWFUL!!!

EDIT: Had a boot this colour on it (where the repairs were being made on the end

p_g50.jpg

Now i can assure that was a lovely colour! :P

Ah yes, er.... I see what you mean, Ross. It does look a bit anaemic, doesn't it?

Glad you like the colour of the one I posted. I was beginning to think you were losing your sense of good taste there for a minute, mate! :D

I actually really like that - for one thing the headlights arnt so huge as they are one the mk1 -the interior is wacky but that makes it good!

Thumbs up from me - there will always be those that say 'its not a yaris' but of course it is - it has a yaris Badge doesnt it? im sure thats been said about every evolution of every model of car - things change - get over it - if you dont like it - dont buy it , simple as! :P

Have got to admit that does look really nice i must say :thumbsup:

jerry!!

will always be those that say 'its not a yaris' but of course it is - it has a yaris badge doesnt it? im sure thats been said about every evolution of every model of car - things change - get over it - if you dont like it - dont buy it , simple as! :P

Now that's my kind of thinking! Quit yer whinging and buy the frigger' if it's your taste!!

Personally... i love the interior... looks so different from almost everything else... looks like great fun. Not too sure on the outside... looks a tad blanchmangy... but i havn't seen one in the metal yet... my mind changed very quickly when I saw the new Rolls Royce in the metal! That things just awesome!

I'll wait before i pass judgement.

It's absolutely lush, mate but then you already know I love your car and it's amazing colour. :yes:

Next you need some night shots under some bright lights, like a petrol station forecourt or a street of shops, where I think it would glow B)

Now then people, you've got to admit that car shows its Yaris heritage in those pics, surely? :unsure:

I hope they bring out a 1.8 or 2L :P !

But probably not as I have the new brochure and it's the standard 1, 1.3 petrol, and 1.4 Diesel!

Have to wait for the TS hey!

I love the yaris however I wish it just had that little (okay alot) more power to get past the :censor: on the road who bully me because I have a small car!

:angry: !

It's absolutely lush, mate but then you already know I love your car and it's amazing colour.  :yes:

Next you need some night shots under some bright lights, like a petrol station forecourt or a street of shops, where I think it would glow  B)

Now then people, you've got to admit that car shows its Yaris heritage in those pics, surely?  :unsure:

I definitely noticed the similarities, when I took the pics, since I took pics of my old RS from similar angles before I sold it...

5.jpg

rear.jpg

3.jpg

g.jpg

fr.jpg

a.jpg

c.jpg

minging, absolutly minging new yaris errrrr..

an EVEN bigger body? why!!!!!! >pulls hair out of head violently<

the whole thing looks too euro and they've lost the japanese look. looks like an overgrown aygo that was co made with the french baguette people.

I think style-wise, it follows the current trend of today's japanese manufacturers, trying to encompass that "european flair"...Not to mention it was designed at ED2 in France...

I can see similar design elements being used in the Mazda 3/Axela for one...

As a Canadian, "European Styling" is an adjective that all the manufacturers seem to list as a standard option on their cars...

Since Toyota did turn the sub-compact market on its ear with the original Yaris, I would think it's safe to say that the Yaris defies classification, and its styling remains unique!

I like it a lot. Any 3 door RS pics?

Another person converted :P !

My mum even said it looks nice too!

Plus I think it looks better than the P1 and P2 :ph34r: !

I actually really like that - for one thing the headlights arnt so huge as they are one the mk1 -the interior is wacky but that makes it good!

I would say the headlights are bigger!

Also comparing the pictures of the P1 against MKII i would say the P1's rear lights are definately nicer!

O and Dave, those top two pics almost converted me towards the ways of the MKII but then i saw the bottom two pictures of it where it looks stoopid! It looks narrow and tall. I liked the old P1 as it looks suitably wide when lowered!

that RS does look nice, although it will need a good dose of BHP...

wont be buying one though (purely due to cos its not the type of car i want next)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links