Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lucida Exhaust

andyb

Hi everyone

I have a Ludica (M reg) that needs a new exhaust tail pipe, which I've found to buy on-line for around £150 including VAT and delivery. Looking under the back end the pipe and back box joins the front section with a couple of bolts and is fixed up under the car with a number of rubbers.

I reckon putting on the new back end looks quite easy but before I go for it I was wondering if anyone ever done this and if they had, is it as easy as it looks?

I tried the good folks at Kwik-Fit down in town and they want a whopping £320 to supply and fit it for me! :(

Any advice greatfully recieved!

Andy.

Good evening young dude.

Nothing is ever easy!!!!!!!!!

Some gobbin put an 8inch tail pipe on my Darkness, :ffs: .

i've had nothing but bad news with it, had to buy full system to remedy it.

my advice would be dont do it if it looks even slightly dodgy. most michanics would fit on for you for half that price, unfortuantly i dont know any one in your area but i bet someone on the site does.

So all in all my advice is pretty useless, if you go ahead check all possible problems and dont weld it. :blink:

Cat.

if you go to Halfords or any car spares place and look at a big bore exhaust about £100- as i did i got an exhaust place central tyres to fit it for me cost £20 beer money total cost £120= plus a smart looking and sounding exhaust.failing that try mail order at millner off road on 01629 734411 as they deal in all jap imports.they are up north but dispatch via courier for a modest price.

i would go for option one. cheers ray

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links