Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Autumn Across The Pond...

Pascal

Wanna give us some photo tips?? Car looks great as usual, I like the way the indicators are set into the bumper alot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - that's a great looking wee car :thumbsup:

Great pics too - those leaves are a fantastic colour...

A

I love the contrast of the dark car looking mean against a really pretty background! You a photographer? Also like how your rims are autumn coloured so they tie in to the theme :P

Nah, they're rubbish!

Only joking. Pascal already knows how I feel about his car and photos. :drool:

Hey, mate, we're getting short-changed here. What about the other photos? Especially the two in the same location (side view and rear three-quarters).

Hey, mate, we're getting short-changed here. What about the other photos? Especially the two in the same location (side view and rear three-quarters).

Haha, quite true. Didn't want to flood the post all at once but I guess you guys can take it. :D

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Yes, the front marker lights are set into the bumper from the factory. You'll notice our deeper bumpers on the side shot. I personally love the front one, but the rear makes me wanna hurl. :arrgg-matey:

Two other shots taken the same day, while I'm at it.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

I love the contrast of the dark car looking mean against a really pretty background! You a photographer? Also like how your rims are autumn coloured so they tie in to the theme :P

Not a professional one, by far. One of my hobbies only, there's lot of room for improvement still. But thaks for the comments, they're very much appreciated! :yes:

Lookin' good!  :thumbsup:

Should re-name you David Bailey!  :lol:

'fraid I have no idea who that would be... :help:

A photographer I'd guess mate?

What can I say, I absolutely love that car, gets sweeter everytime I see it! :drool:

Why you taking the bonnet off btw? Just for winter? :huh:

:drool::drool: more photo's!!! I wish my Yaris looked as good as that..did you lower it yourself or is that the standard lowering amount that it's on?

I don't know much about these things..but it definately suits the car.

Why you taking the bonnet off btw? Just for winter? :huh:

Our cars get showered with salt, sand, gravel and medium size rocks during winter over here. I keep the metal hood for those few painful months.

And yes, the car isn't sitting on the stock suspension any more. I have Tein Type HA coilovers (about 2" lower than stock in those pics), and a few other goodies on it. TRD Rear Member Brace, Whiteline Rear Sway Bar and a Front Strut Bar.

Ah that's better! Those were my favourite two autumn shots. :thumbsup:

Right... David Bailey or just 'Bailey' as he is often known, is quite simply, an icon in photography. You may not know the name but you'll know some of his images.

Bailey

Im confused...

It's a Phase 2

It has weird big bumpers

It's a five door

Yet... there's a puddle of drool infront of me!

Truly lovely car there mate! Awesome pics too!

mega!

and... its got proper t-sport headlamps with the black interiors! :huh:

there is some hope for the phase2 then!