Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport

mattybfc

i've been looking at buying a Celice T sport but have seen all female drivers so far. so i was wondering- -which is more girly thr Corolla or the Celica. T sport version that is.

Peronally I don't think either of them are girly cars, well unless you spray it bright pink and get the fluffy dice in the mirror (no offense meant to anyone, just stereotyping :D)...

Both the Corolla and Celica are great car's to drive and personally like the looks of both of them...

Matty, wash your mouth out.

Celica and Corolla are cars for all. Men, women and pink aliens with yellow dots.

Get yourself a Celica (i'm biased), I have one.

You wont regret it.

NOw we just need Jake or Bluebox to come along and say get a Corolla cos they have them lol....

Saying that the Corolla is a girls car is like saying the Yaris is an old folks car.

I've got a YTS and I'm suprised how many OAPs drive one. They only drive it as quick as their failing eyesight and reflexes allow... what a waste.

The TS models are for REAL MEN like us. (beats chest) :lol:

Just sometimes they also appeal to ladies with taste :thumbsup: .... and old duffers. ;)

Just offered my gf the choice and she wants a rav 4

Nothing wrong with a RAV, have driven pretty much everyone they;ve had and very impressed with them....

Just my 2p

i've been looking at buying a Celice T sport but have seen all female drivers so far. so i was wondering- -which is more girly thr Corolla or the Celica. T sport version that is.

are you sure you are looking at TS celica? i dont think there is a lot 0f visual differance between models. If you dont need the space deff go for celica ... much prettier. I personaly have not seen any girls driving a TS. although i know there are a few on this site.

Both nice cars.

Not girly . . . my brother-in-laws purple puma though . . nuff said.

Well maybe but he's got the 1.4 not 1.7 - there basically Fiestas aren't they ?

Rhaines - seen the post 'bout the leaky T Bar yet - needs your help.

ford.jpg

superb, we should start a new thread and try and get something like that for an A-Z of car manufacturers...

Go for the Corolla it a Mega Hatch.... :thumbsup:

Ford they have circled the problem but when will they do something about it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't mind the Puma, I've driven my mother-in-law's 1.7 - It's very sure footed but has a real lack of drama in the drivers seat. On paper it's quicker than a YTS but it didn't feel it. You don't hear much of the engine working - it reminded me of driving a mondeo... oh dear.

(BRAG WARNING: I did 125mph in a Mondeo estate on the M6 - without realising :blink: )

celica T sport a girl's car????

when my gfriend tried drivin my Celica ts she couldnt handle it at all - firstly the damn pedals are aluminium and her one inch wide stilletto shoes couldnt get a good grip,

2ndly the seats were so low she couldnt see over the steering wheel properly

3rdly the engine is so damn powerful she would get speeding tickets all the time

4thly ----- WHAT IS A MAN's car???????????????

dont say lotus elise cos thats a girls car

dont say impreza or evo cos girls look amazin drivin those cars

dont u dare say ferrari cos when i went to Europe (Germany and Italy included) i saw a LOT of 360s being drivin by women

5th --- if u think a celica's a girls car then why the heck are u considering a corolla. since when has a 2+2 sports coupe been more of a "girl's" car than a hatchback man??? if u love toyotas just get a toyota avensis. thats a FAMILY's car.

6th - get a TVR without traction control, ABS or airbag. Then drive it around a track full belt without a helmet. That'll separate the men from the girls. Cos no woman's stupid enough to buy a TVR or drive like a maniac with one.

Only TVR and Westfield are men's cars cos only we are thick enough to buy a car which only looks good and goes quick. But not much else.

By the way i love girls drivin "men's" cars - it turns me on....

Easy calm down.....

Think this topic is getting out a little OTT....

And just out of interest I am pretty sure I could guarentee that I know a few girls who could outdrive most men with one eye shut.....

5th --- if u think a celica's a girls car then why the heck are u considering a corolla. since when has a 2+2 sports coupe been more of a "girl's" car than a hatchback man??? if u love toyotas just get a toyota avensis. thats a FAMILY's car.

Guess thats why i'm so friendly then :group-cuddles:

Now you celica's and corolla's kiss and make up daddies told ya now :P :lol:

On a serious note both cars are way to different to be compared so don't try and bother and yes they are both driven by ladies so if you are in the mood and come against the wrong person on the day,please be nice to her after she has kicked your butt :D

By whatever means or modifications or s*x of the driver the car in front is still a toyota :thumbsup:

Now you celica's and corolla's kiss and make up daddies told ya now :P :lol:

yeah i guess i was a bit OTT but its a shame when guys separate cars into girls and guys cars cos the sign of a truly good car is one which is driven by all types of people. one good example is the MINI -- now that is an amazin car for its performance and price, but a lot of my mates say it is a girl's car....so what???? my bro got one and he is the biggest pimp in uni.

...if u are considering a T-sport dont consider image, cos T-sports dont look visually that different from the standard cars. If u want a car based on image for equivalent price, go for a Civic Type R or a Focus RS - they really do stand out from the crowd, and tend to attract the wrong crowd if u know what i mean.....

btw last week some drunk guy in manchester came upto me in traffic light and started spitting onto the car and swearing at me. i couldnt drive off cos the crossroad was real busy....it was SCARY!!! i was more worried bout what he would do to the car rather than what he was saying to me!

another story in the life of baz!!

I believe the answer is simple...

Buy what you really like and it is usefull to you.

Celica is beautiful and a sport model from the other side Corolla is a great hot hatchback with space and 5door more comfortable.

I have seen girl with BMW E36 doing sideways!!!

None of theses cars are a girl car! ;)

By the way I heard a CTS with TTE back box it sounds very good!! B)

My girlfriend is joking me, that Yaris is a girls car because she always see women drive it!!

then she calls my Yaris Barbie-car!

What I should do?get rid of her or buy a YTS(dream)?

no no you got that all wrong, a yaris is a grannys car! :!Removed!:

Dan :thumbsup:

That's the condition in my country.

In England it may be a granny car but when I visit your country once I noticed many German cars Polo,Fiesta in the category of Yaris.

It is a complety different logic.

We have got 6 years warranty!!

3 years from Toyota

3 years from Toyota Hellas

but there are some little things that you have to do like:

e.g. You should use only synthetic oil or simple that Toyota service has, or else bye bye warranty!I dont believe that they will count it but I say what the brochure says.

Toyota is a very good and reliable firm in Greece that's why it is first in sales.