Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Man Cures Himself Of Hiv

Demonic Angel

Not that I'm skeptical or anything but isnt it more likely the NHS gave a bad result back in 2002 and doesn't want to admit it, it's not really a disease that cures itself is it....

I see what you mean.... but they're confirming its true. His boyfriend has HIV, he passed it on to him and now, amazingly, he no longer has it.

I've been reading up on it, it really is a remarkable story and I guess the optimist in me really hopes it is all true and correct, if only so they can finally find a cure.

Am not saying a cure would be unbelievable and probably the biggest step forward for the human race but just doesnt sound right :D

having said that, think how many ppl have made full recoverys from other illnesses/ medical conditions when doctors said no way. it does sound too good to be true but hey who knows

it's not the first time that this has happened either.

It's been documented in Africa too - HIV riddled prostitutes suddenly checking out clean. It's definitely a huge ray of hope for sufferers.

OR they could just drink lucozade - Aids recovery !

I was trying to work out of he was a poof or a junkie.. Ems post seems to have answered it! :lol:

I was trying to work out of he was a poof or a junkie.. Ems post seems to have answered it!  :lol:

I was reading the full story on the Mirror website - thats where it tells you about his boyfriend etc etc

slightly optimistic .. but amazing if true, however the guys saying he doesnt want to help out anymore - declined further test from that sky new report. fair play hes probably been through a fair amount but if the there a chance it could help i think hes being fairly selfish about it

Indeed - if he's frontal enough to go to the press about his miracle cure, then he can be frontal enough to actually go to a clinic and be tested further.... :yes:

If I recall correctly was there not also a baby that was born HIV+ that recovered later in life?????

Yes, modern medicine is a wonderful thing but there are still plenty of 'unknowns' yet to be discovered.

Pleased for him but his unwillingness to help others is right off, as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, modern medicine is a wonderful thing but there are still plenty of 'unknowns' yet to be discovered.

Pleased for him but his unwillingness to help others is right off, as far as I'm concerned.

He'll have a contract on him :ph34r: !

I bet you he's worth a bit of cash now though ...... all these companies wanting to look at him etc!

If I recall correctly was there not also a baby that was born HIV+ that recovered later in life?????

Not sure, although there was a baby born to a couple - Both HIV positive - who was totally uninfected.

Do you not think this just opens the door for people to have unprotected s*x? People will think, yeah, you can recover from it now, so, personally, I think all this publicity is a bad move! :yes:

Perhaps he's a bit of a chavster and holding out for cash? Then again, would it be so immoral considering that a lab mouse with a rare gene mutation can sell for 70,000 euros? Perhaps a US research group linked to a pharma company will be approaching him soon. The knowledge still gets passed on and our friend wins the lottery -- that'd be a real turnaround for him.

It's about time this sort of self-recovery happened (probably has already in an undocumented way). The best lab we have is our body.

Personally I put it down to genes and chemicals and the way they effect, trigger and counteract one another. To me it seems they have a mind off their own and will do their own thing like degenerate or multiply or even in this case kill or cure in their own time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links