Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camry Question

ssantiago

First off I wanted to say hi to everybody. I just joined the group and let me say I am glad I found a place like this.

My question:

I own a 2002 Camry SE, I am looking at getting some wheels for it to make it look more stylish and sleek. I want something that will make the car look well balanced. But I don't want to rob anything from the performance or acceleration of the car. So, with all that said I just wanted to get your input on what size of wheel to get. I currently have the standard factory 16' alloy's.

Thanks a bunch!

hye bud and welcome :thumbsup:

just a quick response to your question,i guess it depends on whether you want to lower you're car or not,but 17"s would be a good starting point :D

Thanks for the quick response srd. I am not planning on lowering the car I should have mentioned that :huh:

ok well you want style and sleek without loseing performance and acceleration :huh:

well you could get new 16's,different make and style,car's set up will stay the same,same could be said i guess with 17's,practicaly no differance will occur,but maybe you're best bet would be some 18's,now they proberly will affect performance a bit but they will definately give you the sleek style you're after and fill out the arches......... :P :P :P

Personally would stick wit 17's and a lower profile tyre, 18's will not only affect the performance but also the ride comfort, ride height and accuracy of the speedo...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links