Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Rev3 Project

shaf2000

Looking good, I remember the short period where I had 2 MR2's in the garage, was a pretty cool feeling!!

Im not a big fan of the "aggressive" looking Veilside kit (interestingly enough that Sard front looks fairly similar to the Veilside one) but each to there own :) As already mentioned clear corners would certianly complete the front end look. Why did you get 17x7 front AND back?? 17x8 would have brought that rear wheel out a touch to look more flush with the body, expecially with that lip on the en do fo the skirt. Nice choice of rim style though :yes:

Good work.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shaf2000

• jaxx

• Flamby

• iblis

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers kiwi :D

i dont like the veilside front, but love the sard front as it doesnt stick out as far as the veilside.

i went for the 17x7's because they were the only ones i could find within my budget :(

boundsw..... more pics..... are ya crazy??

ok here's some older ones with the rev3 spoiler :lol:

sarda.jpg

sardb.jpg

sardc.jpg

sardd.jpg

sarde.jpg

sardf.jpg

sardg.jpg

sardh.jpg

sardi.jpg

sardj.jpg

Unfortunatly mods don't really add to the value of the car.

I found that out the hard way a few times and i didn't make anything on my '2 when i sold it. Good luck to you though!

errr yeah, i never said they did.

i priced it very competitively as a rev3 t-bar turbo, with low mileage.

importers are asking 7-8k for similar examples..... so i dont quite see your point!

i think thats a fair enough price for a rev 3 turbo, aslong as its got good service history and so on, didnt see the ad though so cant really comment.

anyway shaf I havent seen that exhaust before? how much is it ? and is it full stainless?

cheers stu

flamby - the exhaust is an apexi supermegaphone, only the tailpipes are stainless, the rest is mild steel. havent seen many about but you can pick em up used for about £250

sweet cheers shaf, and with a name like that.... what does it sound like ? :) and is it a 3 inch cat back system to 3.5 inch tailpipes? sorry just interested by it :)

with a name like that, you would expect great things, but it's sounds quiet as a mouse :(

yeah 3inch cat back system with 3-4inch tailpipes :)

Not well loud, I'd say a nice loud! B)

Shaf, the Blitz you're selling looks a bit mashed but I've yet to see a perfectly round tail exit on a Blitz from a MR2! ;)

hehe cheers ryan :) I think it might have to be nur spec.... I like to be different though :D plus dont want to get ASBO's for my car :P

oh and shaf just looked at that ad, is that the same one you've been trying to sell for months? plus isnt the flexi section the bit that goes on those nur specs quite a bit? looks lovely though... still havent heard one though so Im not sold on it yet :)

No danger of getting an ASBO! :thumbsup:

It sounds the nuts mate, honestly, msherry21 on here has got one along with an A'PEXi induction kit and the Blitz dump valve and its the best sounding car I've ever heard! :yes::drool:

yeah i've been trying to sell it for ages. no one wants it because of the flexi blowing.... although someone gladly paid £380 for another one which also had a blowing flexi on imoc :lol:

flexi's go quite easily on any low hanging exhausts. most common to blow on phoenix power and blitz nur spec exhausts.

good job

they seriously pull alot more money when summer arrives

i was watching dogs of rev3s going for over 5grand when i was looking for mine

and im talking bad exterior, bad interior, 70+k miles WITH NO CAMBELT CHANGE (duuuhhrr didnt know ya had to)

some very moronic owners out there

you will find that most veilside replica's arent a great fit. these are very good in comparison to a lot of sh1te out there :)