Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Decent Pics Of The Yaris

R6TH M

Looks fantastic Ruth, mine catches on every speed bump aswell with any more than just me in the car! :rolleyes:

Low is cool though! :D

That black Saxo looks pretty sweet actually! :thumbsup:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R6TH M

• Ryan1985

• Woody27

• Baby Yari

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy now! :P

That looks daft low btw. :D

Does anyone else find the Yaris doesn't look that low but if you look under the car at the lowest point of the car its really low? I find alot of other cars look lower but the lowest point of their car is higher than mine! :unsure:

Lol, in all fairness they are both vts's and both very nicely modded! The black one is particularly quick  :thumbsup:

Aye... they don't look too bad... i was just joking. Friend of mine has GTi-6 and that's just too lovely for words, yet down his street is another that's just god awful.

Any car can be done tastefully it seems if theres a hint of nice-ness there!

LOL spot the person with too much time on their hands! :P

@ ryan, people keep tellin me to wind the coilovers right down and i cant cos i leave marks on all the speed ramps its that low lol

Damn that looks amazing. Black rims with polished centres. lovely ;) hehe.

How dark are your tints, because after my spoiler tints was the next mod. and having seen how good yours looks, I definitely will be getting some :D

Can't help but laugh at the rear shot of your car where you can see someone laying on the floor if you look under it. :D

Yeah i noticed it looks like Harry is squashed under my car lol, typical saxo owner best place for him :P

My tints are medium smoke, the same as i had on my clio - but back then they used to be light smoke. New laws were brought out therefore they moved the light smoke to medium smoke and introduced a new legal light smoke. (or so im told)

They look a very dark light smoke to me :P tbh i think it varies hugely between where you go! the best bet is to find the tint shade you like on someone elses car and then ask the percentage of light it lets through (or the place where they got it done and the name of it so you can find out) and then ask for the % at a tinting place. BTW also worth checking if its % of light it lets through or % it blocks! not sure which ones the standardised one they use!

Yeh i just meant they just look dark! I just find the tints seem to vary quite a lot between different darknesses of what the manufacturers claim as a certain smoke! just advice for those planning tints!

@ ryan, people keep tellin me to wind the coilovers right down and i cant cos i leave marks on all the speed ramps its that low lol

Yeah same here! I'd love to do it to see it totally slammed but I couldn't go anywhere! :rolleyes:

As it happens I crunched it on a speed bump today and it was only me and a lady friend in the car! The guys face was funny, he just looked at me as if to say 'ouch'! :crybaby:

hehe, at least its not ripping off my skirts/bumpers on ramps, altho the front bumper does catch regularly just driving along a bumpy road lol

Awesome. Truly beautiful. :thumbsup: Lovely choice of wheels. I just reinstalled my other wheels yesterday, with winter tires, and they are exactly those ones. I had been missing them... Congrats, very well done.

I like that - really nice and tasteful :thumbsup:

That's what my car looks like in my daydreams :D

A

As it happens I crunched it on a speed bump today and it was only me and a lady friend in the car! The guys face was funny, he just looked at me as if to say 'ouch'! :crybaby:

I always think "ouch" when I hear my car scrape/any other cars scrape..is definately not a nice sound :o

hehe, at least its not ripping off my skirts/bumpers on ramps, altho the front bumper does catch regularly just driving along a bumpy road lol

That's what puts me off getting lowered..we have lots of bumps around here and I do have a passenger with me quite a lot - normally my Mum or Best Friend the most and I don't want to suffer scraping. When me and Yves went to Lakeside recently I decided to go in a multi storey which had a stupidly steep entrance ramp and the Yaris Blue scraped on that with just two people in her and no lowering.

thats ridiculous. Theres a ramp like that in a multistorey in my town and i know i darent go near it cos my bf's std saxo just about makes it!!

IMO tho its worth the bumps and scrapes!