Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Faster Car Required... Any Recommendations?

cookci

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leeky

• mikeb

• cookci

• IanGT

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SS2's are just poor on fuel economy though. Others have the same problem. Getting absolute max of 24MPG :( lol

then when i thrash it about 15mpg

i get more thrashing my four cooki , somethings amiss mate, maybe the decat affecting the lambda , it sure affected my uk gt st202.

Mines the same, lucky to get over 100miles to £20, think it might be a Ecu fueling problem, mate had the same in his crx for a while because he put manifold, decat and exhaust on at the same time he then changed the ecu to a aftermarket one got it mapped and its fine now.

!Removed! hell guys. I`m getting 24mpg out of my 535 and 18 out of the GT4. Neither of which is driven with fuel consumption in mind. Whats the problem with them. :unsure:

Cookci have you considered a civic type R with a supercharger?? My mate just had one fitted to his and it`s awesome. And he`s getting 30mpg. :eek: Front wheel drive though. :rolleyes:

lmao - at front wheel drive though :rolleyes: he-he ,ur just spoiled is all.

cooki - bite the bullet - go gt4 , then you can say you had both,you won't be dissapointed i assure you.

my st does 130 miles to £18.00 normal driving to work and back

Sounds like you've got something a miss there as well - 18 quid should be about 4 and half gallons so you are only getting about 29mpg

I mainly do slow driving to work and back and get a minimum of 35mpg - Normally I see around 40 max of about 45

From a full tank I get about 280 - 330 is that about right???

Buy the way the GTO is a great car, very quick and loads of gadgets (love the active aero wings which activate at about 50 odd mph)! Anyone who says they are too heavy has not had a ride in one as I think they look the business and handle very well! Plus insurance is amazing for such a quick beast. Check it out, my flat mate is activly searching for one at the moment and I was well impressed with it.

Also the dirty word...... Impreza????

Or a EVO 4?

Alfa Romeo GTV 3ltr Lusso.

Loads of cars out there just traull through auto trader bit by bit and see what you come up with then once you have a short list ring insurance to decide, that's how I ended up with the Celica!

I was looking at he GT4 but I have decided my next stop will be an EVO 4 or higher. Have never heard a bad word about em.

Sounds like you've got something a miss there as well - 18 quid should be about 4 and half gallons so you are only getting about 29mpg

I mainly do slow driving to work and back and get a minimum of 35mpg - Normally I see around 40 max of about 45

20 mile return trip to work,i'm always late hence i drive like i'm in a gt4 :lol: i'm sure if i slowed down it would 150miles to £18 but where's the fun in that!

20 mile return trip to work,i'm always late hence i drive like i'm in a gt4 :lol: i'm sure if i slowed down it would 150miles to £18 but where's the fun in that!

from £18 i get around 80 miles

celica gt4 all the way its awesome. i got a 300 bhp i think its been tuned by trd got blitz dump valve and very large induction kit keeps up with mates dads ferrari f355

so much fun 2.

keeps up with mates dads ferrari f355

Yer im gonna get a gt4 next year Feb time, rememeber in my mates tuned mr2 turbo we had a little burn with a ferrari 360 i can see why they call them super cars left us for dead. :bye:

its got to be a mkiv supra tt, have u considered buying a uk car? lot cheaper to insure and a load of extra's to boot.

baz

You guys must to alot of town driving or caravan pulling to get that poorer fuel consuption from your GT's!!

Don't think the GT's are too bad just the SS2's must be an import thing

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links