Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fyi Karting Attendee's

TheNissanMan

Good Morning, good morning....

OK only 3 days to go until the first Go-Karting Challenge and pretty much everything looks set, we have 2 full teams, we have the booking and am sure we will have the adrenaline and giggles on the day...

I'm just posting a quick check here that everyone has received 2 emails this week, one with a Word Document with information on Race lists, general information and instructions on how to get there and the second with information about a pub that is 7 minutes from the location and a car aprk which we can have to ourselves if we wish for drinks and cheap food after the event...

If you are going Karting and you have not recieved this documentation could you please PM me asap.

On another note JM Russell lives just outside of Oxford and has kindly offered to allow everyone to meet at his house before the Karting for a convoy into Oxford and arrive at the same time... An email will be sent this evening.

I almost forogt....

Do we want to change the format from 6 races each and have fewer races each but more laps which would give people a better chance of overtaking ???

I think another email is needed !!!

So far everyone has repsonded like's the idea' I'll have a chat with the blokey doewn there this evening and post the format and hopefully whose racing when later on this evening...

Forums

News

Membership